After those two came Charlie , Bella and Embry . "Hey kiddo" Charlie said kissing my forehead , "so this is it huh" he commented . I nodded "I thought that I had a few more weeks , but the books and doctor said twins some times come early . Charlie nodded " Renee was still carrying Bella when we got the panicked call from Billy that Sarah was in labor , she was a week early with Becca and Rach" he told me .He too held my hand through a contraction. "Close , your at eight centimeters" the nurse told me , good it wouldn't be long now then.
When Jake came back he helped me walk up and down the hall, Sue said that it helps . Mom walked with me too a few times . Bella walked with me along with Jake then I stopped ,whimpering with a contraction then a splash at my feet. "Oh thank God" I said in relief  as Jake picked me up and Bella went scurrying over to the nurses station.

Moments after Jake set me back down we had a nurse and Sue in with me . They started wheeling me into delivery "you can have two people with you if you want" Sue told me . "Mom and Jake " I told them . "Okay Diana and Jacob scrub up" Sue told them .

They only left for a few minutes then came back as my feet were being put into the stirrups . Jake quickly climbed into the bed behind me and I relaxed back into him gratefully. He brushed my hair over my other shoulder and kissed it while rubbing my arms soothingly. Mom held my other hand .

I cried out as my labor progressed . My body felt hot not just from Jake but with my effort . Sweat rolled down my back and my legs shook. My face felt hot and my hair stuck to my neck and forehead . "Your doing great honey , your almost there" Jake encouraged till our first baby was crowning . I screamed as I pushed out his shoulders and the rest his body came with. "Baby A , your son" Sue smiled . I smiled a watery smile looking at my strong wailing son "Aidan Jacob" . I watched worriedly as they took him away , " their just cleaning him up and checking him , they'll bring him back" mom comforted .

The pains came again and I remembered that I had to do this again . Jake held my shoulders and encouraged as I pushed our second child out with a hoarse scream. "Sarah Diana" Jacob whispered as she too wailed . Mom choked up "thank you" she said thickly , "I let you guys have a moment alone with them" she told us as the nurse and Sue brought them in both nineteen inches and at five pounds even.

She passed my son to me " they'll be hungry when you feel up to it" she told me . I could only nod as I stared at my son . He looked just like Jake with his russet silk skin and black hair , blinking his eyes wide in baby wonder I gasped . "What is it" Jake asked looking up from our daughter "look , he has mom's eyes" I said thickly . He did and smiled ,cupping Aidan's head in his huge palm while still holding Sarah. "Hey big boy, it's daddy" Jake said brightly, looking at me he whispered "their both so tiny" .

When he started to cry I opened my gown and positioned him to nurse . I can't tell you the wonderful feeling it is to be able to nurse your baby . As I did I watched Jake as he held Sarah , she's so tiny in his arms , "your so pretty little butterfly , just like mommy. "Your Grandma's just loving that your named after her" he told her as he rocked her gently . "She has Diana's eyes to" he told me .

Bringing her over he wrapped his arm around Aidan and I . "I'm so proud of you baby" he told me and kissed me . "You were so strong and brave. I love you so much" he swore pressing his forehead to mine . I smiled "I love you too Jake" I told him softly and looked at our twins still pressing my forehead to his "look at what we made Jacob" I whispered and we looked at our son and daughter " their our love personified" .

He smiled "she has your curls" he told me. "They have your skin and hair color and bone structure" I told him . "Except for her nose and chin, that's yours" Jake told me rubbing under Sarah's chin.

Slowly our friends and family trickled in to see the new additions . Billy and Rachel choked up when we told them Sarah's name as he held her . "He looks just like you did when you were born son" Billy told us quietly . "She looks a lot like Stevie did too" dad said regarding Sarah as he picked her up minding her head.