Relax? {Jonas x Reader}

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Sweat beads down my forehead as I squeeze the life out of my husband, Jonas's, hand. Another yell, another push. "Relax, it's bad for the baby." Jonas tries to joke. "Oh fuck off. You're not the one giving birth." I snap. "Don't want the first word our baby hears to be a swear word, do we?" Jonas keeps trying to joke. I swear he is more scared then me, and I'm pushing a life form out of my grapefruit. "Relaxing thoughts." He tells me before kissing my temple. I decide to try and listen to him. I think of when I found out about being pregnant. It had been a 3 years after stopping the meg. I worked with Jax, designing the tech. A year after the incident, Jonas proposed. We got married a year after that. We had been married a year when I thought I might be pregnant.

I pick up the small stick. I turn it to see that it's positive. "Oh my god." I'm scared. I never wanted to be pregnant because I'm a wimp, I wanted to adopt kids. I was scared, but also happy. I was going to love this baby with everything I have to offer. But then I think, 'Does Jonas want kids?' Which scares me more. "Okay. Okay. You survived a 60 foot shark, you can handle telling your husband you're pregnant." I say aloud. "You're pregnant?" I hear a voice say. Startled, I turn to face Jonas who is standing in the door way. His face is one of shock. I nod. He doesn't say anything.

"Jonas?" Tears pool in my eyes. "I'm going to be a father? I'm goin to have a mini you walking around?" He asks. I nod again. He pulls me close to him, hugging me tightly. "So you're happy about it?" I asks to confirm. "I'm ecstatic." He tells me. "I'm scared, Jonas." I tell him. "I mean I'm happy to be having this baby, but I'm scared." He kisses my head. "I'll be here every step of the way.Relax, it's bad for the baby." He jokes. I laugh, and punch his shoulder.

With a final push the small bundle of joy is out, and starts to cry. "It's a girl." The doctor announces. They take her away to clean and dress her. "You're did a beautiful job, honey. I'm so proud. She's gorgeous." Jonas tells me, moving his thumb across my temple. My breath is labored, I'm sweating like crazy, but I can't help but be at peace. "You know what I realized?" He hums in response. "I was thinking of the day I took the pregnancy test. You told me to relax because it was bad for the baby the day we found out I was pregnant." He laughs a little. "Makes sense." He says.

The doctor hands me my baby girl. "What are we going to name her?" Jonas asks. "How about Meg?" I joke. He rolls his eyes, but smiles. The doctors gives up weird looks as if to say 'Why is that a joke?'