Chapter 1. Insanity Ensues

Lillian's POV

Lillian just finished inspecting the body from earlier that day and found that the person died from a heart attack, yet all the other vital organs were still intact and rather healthy at that. Jack finished taking the organs as he headed to the door,only to find that it had been locked. She unlocked the door from the outside, after hearing movement in there, and just stood staring at Jack, the smell of lilacs, roses, nature, and death filled his nose. Jack stepped out of the freezer and walks to the front door. Lillian was right behind him after she locked the freezer again. He headed to the manor. She continued to follow him like a lost puppy. He got inside as he went into his room and shut the door after letting her enter. She looked around his room before laying on his bed. He turned on the lights as he sat down next to her. By now she had her eyepatch covering her left eye, as she stared at the ceiling. "Is there a reason you followed me?" He asked. "Bed. Comfy." She replies. "Well,I work the hardest so I got this bed from the human world." He said. "I don't have a room. I sleep wherever I want." She said. He looked at her,sensing the tiredness in her voice "get some rest,your gonna need it" He said. "Haven't gotten sleep since I was 10." She replied groggily. "Well,slender is gonna need all hands on deck tomorrow" he said. She sighed in annoyance, taking off her eyepatch, revealing the scars and her blood colored eye. "Close your eyes and get some rest" he said" I ain't leaving this room till your fully asleep" he said. "Fine." She growled as she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into his chest, closing her eyes, eventually falling asleep, causing her arms to tighten around Jack.

The Next Day.

Jack woke up as he tried to stand up,only to find that Lillian's legs were wrapped around his waist. Lillian's phone went off causing Lilllian to roll off the bed bringing Eyeless Jack with her. Lazari saw this as she busted out laughing. Lillian's eyes immediately shot open, and she threw a rock at Lazari, before scrambling to her feet and jumping out Jack's window, and breaking it. Jack sighed as Alitha stood up. Meanwhile, Lillian lay in a pool of glass below the window, wishing she brought her eyepatch. Jack walked downstairs to Lillian. Slender man at the time was in the kitchen making breakfast. He looked at her "get up,shake it off and get inside." He said. She got up, and grabbed Ej by the hood of his hoodie and dragged him into the forest. He sighed,used to this cause of Toby's crazy plans. A few moments later they appeared at a treehouse in the woods. He looked at it "I wonder when this got here" he said. "It's always been here.... Ever since the fire." She replied touching her left eye where the scars were. "Well,it's held up pretty well since then" he said. "Yeah...I still miss them." She said. He stood up and hugged her. She hugged him back as she started to silently cry on his shoulder. He rubbed her back "it's ok,you have a good set of friends that care for you like a family." He said with a smile. She nodded her head, but immediately tended up when she realized they had been followed. He looked towards their follower as he pulled out his hands, ready to sink his teeth into them. A boy that definitely was gay, and wore extremely tight clothes, came out of the forest. He crossed his arms "hey kid, why are you so far from a city or town?" He asked. Lillian looked at the male extremely bored, "Hey Tj." She spoke. He listened to their interaction. "I see you've come back to kidnap yet again more males to please your sexual desires." Lillian said to the boy as he nodded his head. He listened as he looked at Lillian "should I kill him?" He asked. "He's half vampire half human. He make look 16 but he's actually 21." She responded as Tj looked at Ej with hungry eyes, causing Lillian to stand in front of Ej protectively. "I can steal his organs without looking" he said. Tj stepped closer to them, causing Lillian to growl in defense. There was a flash of movement as Jack had all of Tj's organs. Somehow Tj still was alive and grabbe Ej by the arm, causing Lillian to lurch forward and tackle him to the ground. He watched as he ate the organs. Tj knew that Lillian was like a predatory animal, and that she was possessive of things, things like Jack. A wooden hatchet went into Tj's heart and pinned him to the tree. Lillian smiled, before dragging Jack back to the mansion. Toby pulled the hatchet out as he caught up with them. "Toby, Do.....you like waffles?" Lillian asked in a sing song voice. "Well,they are my favorite food" he said. "God dammit Toby! You were supposed to sing the next line of the song!" She said smacking him upside the head. "Jack doesn't like that song so, I ain't gonna put him through that" he said. "Jack is being a wimp." She said smirking. "How so?" He asked confused. "He doesn't like the song therefore he is a wimp." She continued smirking. "Well, it's his choice if he doesn't like the song" he said."Jack apparently doesn't care I called him a wimp." She said continuing to drag the boy along. Jack had escaped her grasp and was at the door of the manor. "Damn. That's why." She said brushing past him calling the boy a wimp as she did. Jack yawned,it wasn't the first time. She also hit him upside the head, before starting a fight with Jeff, seeking some kind of attention from the eyeless male. Meanwhile, Alitha was causing a light show with cut grapes in the microwave. Lazari watched her amazed, but had a slight head throb from when Lillian chucked the rock at her head. The grapes finished spitting Plasma as she walked to Lazari,unaware that above them was a mistletoe placed by slender in time for the holidays. Lazari's face immediately turned dark red, when she noticed the mistletoe above their heads. "What are you blushing for?" She asked. Lazari pointed above them, avoiding eye contact with Alitha. She looked up,saw the mistletoe and pulled Lazari into her arms, kissing her on the lips. Lazari kisses back with a burning passion. Alitha pulled away from the kiss as she smiled. Lillian looked up after her fight with Jeff and mentally cursed when she saw a mistletoe hanging above them, Jeff however smirked at this. Footsteps walked over and punched Jeff,sending him through the wall and a couple trees. Jeff growled in frustration because he almost managed to kiss a girl for the first time. He walked over to Alitha and stood next to her. Lillian sighed and headed upstairs to go talk with her dad. Lazari and Alitha go to the couch and cuddle. Slenderman and Lillian were speaking about what she wanted for her 20th birthday, which happened to be tomorrow. While they were talking, the other pasta's were planning her party. "I want a bedroom, a pigeon, Jack, a computer, a camera, a piano, Jack, a guitar, Jack, a sketchbook, a drum set, Jack, makeup, Jack, and a new phone." Lillian said to Slender, oblivious to the amount of times she said Jack's name. Slender had texted everything to them and the Jack part he put into a different language that only Hoodie could read. Slender specifically told them no alcohol or drugs.