General Fiction Winners!

Congratulations to our winning entries! I know there were only three for this category, but all of you did amazing! I will be attaching the stickers underneath (PLEASE DON'T STEAL!) and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me! I will be working on following and reading your books in the next few days.

Thank you to fantastic arthurajiri for taking their time to judge these! It means a big deal to us.

Without further ado, I am happy to present the winners for the General Fiction Category!

Third Place: Our third place prize goes to...

TheSammyP for Midnight in Manhattan!

Overall score: (60/100) 

Review: Had to read up to chapter 6 to get the flow of the novel because I knew that there should be something connecting all the characters which wasn't stated in the synopsis and got me confused at the first start. The novel is quite predictable.

Second Place: Our second place prize goes to

OliveST for The Vickers!

Overall score: (69/100)

Review: Strong points: the description is okay. Weak points: The title of the story doesn't correlate with the content. The story deviates from the synopsis and wasn't captivating.Improvement: Re- structure the story line and let us know who the main character is. 

First Place: Our first place prize goes to

dystopianxfiction for Misstaken!

Overall Score:(78/100) 

Review: It really was an interesting novel. Captivating and addicting. Has a lot of suspense attached with the end of each chapter. A little bit predictable but okay. The synopsis is too short. Try and make it average and more enticing.

 Try and make it average and more enticing

Congratulations lovelies! You deserve it!

If you would like to have your full review back please pm your judge.