Rules

Most people don't like the rules I know, including myself, but we have to enforce the following so that the contest runs smoothly.

General Rules:

1. RESPECT. Probably the most important rule. Respect for fellow contestants, judges and organiser. We should treat each other equally and fairly.

Any form of bullying or harassment should immediately be reported, and we will take action from there. It will also result in immediate disqualification of the contestant.

2. Follow this account DontYouWantToKnow . Add this book to your public and private reading list. Adding the book to your public reading list is to help get this contest publicized and adding it to your private reading list is to help you get updates :).

3. Please make sure to follow your judge. This is really important as the judges do a lot of hard work in order to ensure you get your results. Not following your judge will result in having 10 points deducted from your overall score.

4. Bribing the judges, the host or a fellow contestant will absolutely not be tolerated. If we find anyone doing so, you will be disqualified.

Entry Rules:

5. We will be accepting maximum two entries from each contestant. This is due to the amount of entries we will be accepting at this time, and we would like to give everyone a chance. If you submit more than two entries, you will be asked to choose.

6. Entries must have at least four chapters, excluding the prologue.

7. Your entry must have under 5k reads in order to enter the contest, since this contest is for unrecognised works.

8. If your entry is mature, please state so in the form.

9. The password is Bright Light. The password is only to ensure you have read the rules. The password will change from time to time as well. Please make sure you add the password at the end of your form, otherwise you are not to be accepted.

10. If any change occurs during the contest, such as your username or the title of your book, please inform us via pm. We will take action from there. If you delete your entry or it moves accounts, please also inform us. Then we will able to accept another entry.

11. Every genre will consist maximum of ten entries. Once a genre is full, no more entries will be accepted to that genre. 

That's the end of the boring rules, press next to find the participation and judges form.