Waking Up!!

Ropo's POV~

I came back in and saw Cap and Tony were testing a few chemicals, "What's been happening...?", Cap turned to face me while Tony continued, "We are following Jack's research on the cure so we can inject it into him jsut to be safe!", I nod, "O-oh OK...", Cap came over to me, "Are you OK, Ropo? You seem startled or... Shaken...", I nod,"Yeah, I just...," I sigh, "I'm just trying to take this all in...", I suddenly heard the door open, "You called us?", Cap nods, "It's nice to see you both again Leah and Donny!", I sat back down in my chair as Tony put something in the needle. . .

Tony's POV~

I finally got the cure done! This is good! I carefully put it in a clean needle and walk over to Leah, "Leah, you know how you've been helping Jack inject the EXEs with the cure?", she nods, "Y-yeah...", I hand her the needle carefully, "I need you to inject this into Jack's arm.", she freaks out a bit but Donny was able to reassure her that Jack and herself will be fine. Me and Cap started to leave, "We'll be in the other room if there is an issue!"...

Leah's POV~

I walk over to Jack, carefully, and gently rolled up his sleeve. Donny held his arm in place while I steadied my arm... I can do this... Just like any other EXE, I can do this! I inject the needle into his arm and released the cure into his bloodstream.
Once it was empty, Donny got some plasters to bandage the area do he doesn't slowly bleed out. I looked at his arm and I noticed that the blood stain was in a shape of a claw mark...

Donny's POV~

I kept telling Ropo that this wasn't his fault and that Jack will be OK, but he keeps saying that it is, because he was the one who attacked Jack in the first place... I felt like it was Alfred's fault! He was given strict instructions and he goes ahead and touches the damn thing! I start to move around, trying to find out why he touched it, that's when I heard Leah yell. . .

"HE'S AWAKE!!!"

Jack's POV~

All I can see is darkness... I thought I heard Leah's voice but... All I could hear was ringing... I suddenly saw a bright light... Then.... A ceiling? I blinked a couple of times and I heard whispers around me. I slowly sat up and....

 I slowly sat up and