Pool

Jorge's POV

My eyes start to slowly open.

I suddenly remember where I am and what I was supposed to be doing instead of sleeping.

"Why did you let me sleep?" I ask benji with a sleepy voice .

He had his headphones in but he still heard me

"You looked so peaceful. Plus You need some rest if you want to go swimming."

My sleepy frown turned into a gleaming smile in a second.

"YAAAAY!!- But I didn't finish my homework?"

"Yes you did Jorge, I literally looked at you stuff , you just need to right down examples for the Ap vocab assignment"

I look over at my notebooks and realize all my homework has already been done.

"Benjamin!! You can't just do my homework for me! How am I supposed to learn." I whine as I get up from the very comfortable couch and make my way to benji

"I have no idea what you're talking about" benji saying in a very sarcastic voice and throws me a wink.

"I want a hug" I mumble as a lean down to embrace my boyfriend

"This is the first time you've had to lean down to hug ME." He giggles and starts to stand up from the chair, not breaking the hug.

"Shut up"

After a good minute of enjoying each other's touch benji pulls away.

"Por que?" I ask with puppy eyes hoping he will feel bad and continue to hold me.

"Don't you want to go swimming?"

I smile and nod

"Okay, just like, put everything away and we can go change into Some trunks"

"Okay" i walk towards the coffee table and start putting everything inside my bag again.

After everything looks put away I swing my bag over my shoulder and turn around to see how far benji has come.

He's shoving one more notebook in his bag.

"Listo?" He asks

"YES!"

"Vamos!" He says waking towards the door

We walk down the hall and into his bedroom

"Sorry it's a mess I didn't know I was gonna have you over today." He says as he quickly starts picking up clothes that were left on the floor and placing them in the laundry basket

"It's not that bad, I've seen worse." I say as I walk into his huge room.

"Okay you can put your bag down on the bed" he points at he full king sized bed in the corner of his room.

"Im gonna go pee and you can look through my closet and find your self some trunks"

"Okay!" I smile at him as he disappears into the bathroom connected to his room

Didn't know I was dating a millionaire

I walk into his closet and am in complete shock when I see the amounts of clothes this man has.

"What the fuuckkkk" I mumble as I walk deeper into the closet

I look for the shelves with the trunks but I can't find them.

"Aye this is too much" I mumble to myself .... "BENJII!!" I yell

"Whatttt?" He says from the inside of the bathroom