Second day of school

Anna

My alarm went off and I jumped out of bed and ran to get ready I looked I the mirror and almost screamed. My hair!!

Elsa texted me saying breakfast is being brought to us and that stylists will w doing our hair. Thank goodness.

I decided to wear a green dress with a light brown belt. I put on brown boots and a real gold necklace and bracelet.

I decided not to wear a white cardigan with the outfit. I put on light pink lipstick a little blush and mascara.

I painted my nails green using my nature powers. I put on green earrings and decided to being a brown tote bag.

Someone knocked on the door and a maid came in with my food and a stylist. He kinda looked like jack.. But older

" Hello Ms. Anna I'm mister frost. " Frost said.

Ooh maybe he's jacks dad!

" Hello Mr.Frost. I would like you to straighten my hair. " I said kindly and he started working

We were talking about his kids and apparently he was jacks dad. He also has a daughter named Emma.

The frosts' salon business is rocketing and Emma needs a sitter.

" We would love to have Emma over! " I said before thinking

" Really! oh thank you Ms.Anna! " Mr.Frost said delighted.

After he left i texted Elsa and told her what I did.

She replied saying... JACK is our MAID now!!

I sat in my chair looking in my mirror at my now straightened hair. I crossed my legs and started eating my chocolate pancakes. This should be good I thought smirking.