Toying with the frost idiot

Elsa

After school ended I decided to walk home.

I saw jack heading the same way I was going to go and I thought of a plan.

I drank an invisibility potion and instantly turned invisible.

Them I walked up behind jack and put snow down his shirt.

He screamed like a girl and everybody heard him and started laughing.

He ran but I caught up to him.

Then be slowed to a walk and I made my next move.

I made ice and carefully grabbed the strap where you slide your belt in. Then I closed my eyes, pulled the strap and dumped ice down his pants.

His eyes went wide and he shoved his hand down his pants throwing ice out. I busted out laughing. This is just the beginning frost butt.

Jack

School ended and I started walking home.

As I was walking I felt something cold go down my shirt. I screamed and a lot of people started laughing at me.

I immediately ran and then after about 2 minutes I started to walk again.

Then I felt Ice go down my pants and I screamed again. Running home I threw some ice out of my pants.

I made it to the door and I think all the ice is gone.

I was about to open the door but my little sister Emma suddenly opened it.

Then the last piece of ice fell from my pant leg and it spun a little closer to Emma. An awkward silence filled

The air.

Emma looked at the ice and then looked back at me. Then she covered her face with her hands while my face went tomato red.

" Oh my god! Oh my god! Jackson Overland Frost you did not just POOP yourself!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! " Emma said then screamed to her room.

I walked into the house and closed the door.

I pressed my ear to Emma's door and I heard her keep saying

''I just saw my brother poop!"

Over and over again.

Highschool with jelsaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें