Chapter 26:"A Monster?"

Chapter 26:It was Bradley.

Bradley:Are you ok?..

Me:yeah...yeah i'm fine? wh-what the hell just happened?...

Bradley:It's a long story i'll just tell you later!the important thing is i have to save you...

*I nodded*

(My P.O.V.)

I was with Bradley...we were running really fast just to escaped them but suddenly some of their guards saw us running so they decided to follow both of us...it's not because Bradley is a Creature Prince but it's all because of me it's because i'm "Immortal" i just felt that i should've came with Bradley because if i'm always with him he will be in danger and it's all because of me suddenly i'm becaming mad to my self...because why it's me?why i became an immortal creature?why did they choosed me?all i wanted in my life is to have a normal and simple life not like this!it's full of voilation,wrath and war!i don't even expect that i will be like this!a monster?!.Then me and Bradley just keep on running while  me keep on looking at our back then i didn't even expect that there's a huge rock that was about 6 inches far for me then i just fell down on the ground without realizing that there's something that warns me from that rock maybe that's my defending gift then the guards just keep on following us then Bradley just saw them getting near to us so he grabbed my arms then hided at the back of a huge tree then the guards came we both sat on the ground then the guards are getting nearer and nearer because of being scared i gasped then Bradley covered my mouth so that the guards can't hear,sense and felt us then about 10 seconds they room around then left.But then i suddenly thinked and asked my self why did they didn't sense us?or feel us?i should ask Bradley why it's like that...

*We both stood up*

me:amm..Brad i have a question....

Bradley:what is it?...

me:amm...why they didn't sense us?or feel us?or something?...

Bradley:i don't know did you felt anything?..

me:yeah!a while ago something....something warns me from that rock...

Bradley:Well...that's pretty cool.

me:yeah....cool!

*he giggled*

Then we started walking but i don't had an idea where we're going i just keeped on following him then suddenly we saw some of the Creature Kingdom's guards then Bradley grabbed my arms then runned to them then when they saw us 1 guard pointed on us then they screamed.

Guard 1:The prince!

*all the guards surrounded us*

Guard 2:prince are you both ok?

Bradley:yes...we're both ok....

Guard 1:we should escape now Princeor else we'll get cought..

Bradley:yeah..we better go...

Me:wait where's King Cornelious?...

Guard 1:the other's is still finding them even Queen Medusa is missing.

Guard 2:Hey...who's that?...

*we all looked at the guy*

Guard 1:it's Prince Harry...

Guard 2:Prince Harry...

*Me and Bradley went to him*

Bradley:Bro are you ok?...

Harry:yeah...where's father and mother?

*Bradley stared at me*

Bradley:They're missing...

*Harry was shocked*

Harry:what?....

Me:yeah..but perhaps...the guards can find them..

Harry:i hope they'll find them...

*It was already night*

We setted a bonfire because since the creature kingdom is burned down we will all stay at the forest and set up some tents then suddenly there's a rig with a man riding on then it was the guard we talked to a while ago then at the back of the rig there's a huge woods,tents and other supplies then they started setting the bonfire and the tents but i have no idea what can i do to help but while i'm lonely Bradley approached me then told me something.

Bradley:Hey...Gwen..do you mind if i talk to you?..

Me:No...no i-i don't mind...

Bradley:The Kingdom's witch told me something about you...

Me:really?what is it?

Bradley:She tried to control you with a spell but she told me something that really made me feel scared at you...

Me:what?what do you mean?

Bradley:he said that you have a gift that is....

Me:That is?Bradley tell me...

Bradley:it was lethal...

I stood there and just staired Bradley because that i just can't believe that i can actually killed a person that is innocent and that's all because of my defensive gift.

*5 minutes pasted*

The guards are done setting up the tents and the bonfire then we all gathered in one place then Bradley announced something.

Bradley:My dear creatures...always remember...be strong...and don't be afraid...

*He shouted*

While his anoouncing i'm inside the tent i was just sitting there then Bradley just keeped on announcing then Harry went inside the tent.

Harry:Hey...why are you in here..

*I looked at him*

Me:Nothing...

Harry:Why don't you join us?...let's go outside...

Me:No...

Harry:Come on...

Me:fine...

Me and Harry went outside then i saw a large and long tables under the very huge tent then Harry brought me there then we started eating.