Chapter 2

Time fly so fast that you could never imagine.

For the past two years, I kept mysecret behind me about having a crush on James.

But nevertheless, its better to be like this and stay calm.

:::

Anothet school year another heartbreak I think.

But hoping for the best.

A new chapter of my school year round, and giving all my best to be better.

I always feel small when Im in school but it doesnt matter as long as I got an inspiration, even they dont know.

Im making myself clear that no matter what Im gonna prove to them that I can make it.

Without any hesitation to give my all.

Another year a new day for school. New faces new classmates new advisers and please add on new crushes.

Ooh gush I feel terrible at this.

I got to be early and find a perfect spot for me to hide my identity, even if I dont have.

Got my new sched and gotta find my new room fast. I was on luck.

I was early and I prefer chosing in between not too fronliner and not behind just perfect.

But guess what Ive heard we got a new one in school. A transfer from other school, and hes in our class.

Not in my luck I guess coz I also find out that James is also in my class.

Or maybe this is it, are destine to be together I mean for real. Oooh I cant help but leap for joy.

As long as its free to dream, I wont stop myself. Good luck.

I was also sadden about the news that James and Seira's love story doesnt last long.

Who would have thought, i dont mean to react something harsh but still Seira is my friend.

I have still feelings to get upset and felt concern about her.

Until a voice I've heard behind me spoke and I never expect that to come.

What a rapsy deep voice of a young man. Whoooa easy gurl. Dont lose your temper just for the voice that you've never know exist.

'Hey! uhm excuse me' thats the voice from behind.

'Mind if I know your name'

I was at shock and cant believe if this is for real. A person, a guys was actually talking to me.

I try to look at both side maybe I may hear it wrong.

But no one was on both side and hes just looking at me.

'M-me Me? Are you talking to me?'

'Yeah. Im Dan by the way short for DanAngelo'

And he extend his hands towards me and gurl its beautiful. Its soft and untachable. What am I thingking!

'Im Trish by the way, short for Trishalyn' just copying his way of introduction.

And we both exchange hand shaking and formaly known to each other.

'So mind if you know to be your friend. I dont have any friends and Im knew here. Hope not getting you scared earlier Im just not good at it ij making friends'

'Really? I dont see it' we both glances some laugh and in that we both find comfort with each other.

'Nhaa its okay I dont mind it eather. Its good to have you here and welcome to our school' Am Iexaggerate too much