Party

Sam acted the same after our kiss, I'm guessing it was for Patricks sake so he didn't get suspicious.

I don't know why she did it she said we weren't in a relationship. Girls they just confuse you.

Today is the party and I have healed completely except for a few bruises.

Sam came to pick me up along with Patrick and gave me a grin and opened her pickup truck. I rode in the middle of them and I couldn't be more infinate feeling Sam's warmth on me. 

Every few minutes she would smile at me. Then at Patrick.

"Don't worry your aloud to bring friends" she told us at one point of the ride probabley from the worried expression hon my face but it wasn't that I was worried about.  I was so nervous because she was sitting next to me.

When we pulled up Sam was greeted by a group of friends most of them girls but in the backwas a very tall dark boy. Max.

The girls instantly came over to me when Sam went over to Max and Patrick was already inside.

"Are you single?" they asked messing up my hair.

"Your really hot" they said feeling the musles in my arm.

"Thanks" I smiled feeling overly appriciated.

"Oh my god your smile is so cute" one of them said.

"So what are your names. Your all so pretty" I said grinning at them. But not nearly as pretty as Sam well maybe in my mind but not the boys watching me.

"Im Sally" said a girl in a red dress.

"I'm Emma" the second most beautiful one said.

"Im Keira" said the third prettiest one.

"I'm Katie" said one behind me.

There were like four more but I couldn't remember the names.

"May I dance with one of you tonight" I asked.

"With me"

"No me" 

"I'll dance with all of you ok guess a number between on and fifty..."

When we finished the game I was to dance Emma then Katie then Keira then Sally.

When we entered I held Emma's hand on the way in then we hit the dancefloor.

It was a slow song. We danced and talked and the next girl danced with me then the next then the next.

I asked Emma to dance again because I liked her not as much as Sam though.

This time it was a fast song we danced crazily on the dancefloor.

When we got off the dancefloor she grabbed my head and kissed me but it was't just a smack she was really getting into it.

"Come on" she whispered and grabbed my hand.

I couldn't do anything but follow she giggled all the way.

Then she pushed me against a tree and kissed me again and she showed no signs of stopping.

We continued kissing through five songs and then we went back in where I was almost sick when I saw Max kiss Sam on the lips gently.

Why couldn't she love me?

When the party was over I got about seven girls phone numbers. And I gave mine to Emma.

Patrick went to the bathroom when me and Sam went to the car.

"thanks for bringing me"  I told her but she started off.

"I thought youd have fun" she hissed angirly.

"I did" 

" Oh , I saw you kissing Emma  you were having so much fun with her werent you!" 

"She's alright why?"

"I just...arrrrrrrrr" she screamed.

"I thought you didn't like me that way" 

"I...don... I don't"  she hesitated.

"Then why are you angry"

"Im not" she said. 

Then she got in the car. 

I followed after her very confused.

CLIP ON SIDE OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!