Home

When I finally arrived home I felt so much better even though I had cuts all over my face.And a few bruises on my chest.

But with Sam at home with me I was infinate she said she was goig to stay for a few days until it was the party then she will take me with her and drive me home and that she got it all worked out with the princepal who's son happens to her boyfriend Max.

That sort of made me angry because on top of his probabley dashing looks he is the princepals son that gives him 2 and me 0.

I sat down infront of the television feeling fine actually and my parents and sister were out shopping and it was only Patrick,Sam and me. It was like old times.

"I miss this" I said and they both looked at me with a warm smile.

"I do too" Sam said and then we played a game of truth or dare.

"Charlie have you ever made out with Mary Elizabeth" Patrick asked.

I started laughing and then so did they.

"Once  that night I went to her place" then Patrick wolfwhistld me.

"You go tiger" he said then he dropped it after he looked at my face.

"Do you guys wanna go for a walk" I asked kind of tired of sittinng.

"Are you ok to walk" Sam asked feeling my forehead.

"Im fine im stronger than you guys give me credit for" I said smirking.

We left a note for my parent so they knew i wasnt dead or something then we left.

"So how university" Patrick asked Sam as we walked down the pathway.

"Fine a little boring actually I dont really have friends like you guys" she said putting her arm around both of us.

"Im your brother" Patrick said.

"Well you know what I mean" I she said.

"What about that hunk of a boyfriend youve been talking about"  he asked her.

"He's fine " she said fast probabley trying not to upset me.

"So Charlie are you coming to the university party?" he asked.

"Yeah are you?" I asked him .

"I wouldnt miss a go at the dancefloor"then we continued waljking and talking toward the park at the endof the street