Chapter 1

Brocks POV
(SWEAR WARNING)

just another shitty high school day. I woke up and got into my favorite outfit. Sunset tank top and glasses. I got to eat breakfast before my bro took off. I can admit my cooking sucked. I just barely burnt the toast like a nut job.

~

I got to school just in time for my daily beating. This time was Monday. The worst of the week. Tyler was angry so I ended up with two black eyes. Kryoz just vaped and talked with smitty. Craig was weak so he couldn't protect me. Today I'll need to go to the spot. After all it helps calm me down.

~

After 7 boring periods I could go eat and relax before the vanoss crew beat me again....not even Craig new the spot.

Brian's POV

I saw brock get up and leave. Sense when did we have lunch together?
"Hey guys I need to use the bathroom I'll brb"
"Kk"
I followed brock. I hate to admit but he was kinda cute...after a while I was led to a flower field I didn't know the school had! Brock sat in the middle and started singing and making flower crowns. Dang his voice is like an Angel's. Why is he not in choir with nogla and mini?

After a long time of gazing at him awestruck the more I realized how cute he was...I cant tell the guys this or I'd be dead! Before I knew it the bell rang and I had to sprint
"What the hell brian!? The bathroom doesn't take 45 min!" Said Tyler
"Had to beat up some nerds"
"Nice."

Time skip

Brocks house looks torn up....yes I followed him home so what? Anyway I have to remember his house is......5469 turtle knock? Yea ((fake adress)) I saw him take out a 50. Is he rich? I peep by the window to see him with a gun pointed to his head. A man demanded for the money and brock and what looked to be his mom and brother doing the same. The lady looked hungover. I left there because this wasn't my business. I know 'now he realizes' but the little dweebs life seems more interesting than I thought.