Chapter 25(last one)

"No" my mom said again

"But mom you don't understand! This is a once I'm a life time opportunity please let me stay!"
"No and that's final I'm not having my princess stay away from home that long."

I was so mad that my mom wouldn't let me go to Chicago, Charleston, Minneapolis, and L.A with the boys.

She hung up and I sighed I had to go had to convince her Allysa's parents are letting her go! Life.is.not.fair I swung my feet over the bed and hoped out I messed around with my hair before deciding on a French braid and then a low ponytail at the end of the French braid.

I searched my closet and picked a pair of yoga pants and a sports tee. I was just fixing my shirt when my mom called back.

"Hey mom" I said as sweetly as I coup but my voice faltered slightly

"Hey hon!" She exclaimed

"What do you want." I snapped at her

"Just to tell you I love you and that you can't go." She said

"Whatever bye" I said my answer was kind of rude, but so was she.

I heard the door and figured it was cameron

I opened it but only to see nick he smiled and started to kiss me and I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let me so I slapped him he held his cheek.

I took the time to shut the door, And lock it tightly. I then called cameron to come through the window, since I'm on the first floor and he came fast and hugged me tightly then kissed me and said "are you okay? Because I swear to god if he hurt you I will-" "I. Fine babe" I interrupted him.

"You sure" he said uncertain "absolutely" I said back kissing him "okay" I replied tapping my nose with his finger."let's go to portachinies" "Kay" I replied and redid my make up got changed into a navy blue strapless dress that went down midthigh.

I called taylor and allysa to see if they wanted to go on a double date and they did so we waited for awhile and then made our way to there room with cameron holding my waist tightly.

I knocked on their door and allysa answered wearing a white shirt and a pencil skirt her shoes were at least 7 inches tall. " how do you even walk in those?" I asked increduesly
"Practice" she giggled as she tripped about ten times n the way to the elevator. Finally taylor just gave her a piggy back ride to the car.

*at the restaurant*

Oh.my.god Amanda is our waitress I rolled my eye as she flirted with the boys and me and allysa traded glances that said "she is so desparate" I looked at her when it was my turn to order my food. but I caught a object sticking out of her pocket, one that I wanted so desparetly ...... THE END!!!!!!!!