Chapter 18

I walked in to see them sleeping on the floor she looked Adorible although I was slightly jealous of nash. I paused for a second them I woke up nash carefully so I wouldn't disturb Allie.

"Nash wake up!" I whisper-yelled

"Huh what? He said sleepily

"Wake up!"

"Oh"

He got up and walked back to his room I picked her up and set her on her bed and climbed in with her and snuggled in.

*the next morning* Allison's point of view

My eyes fluttered open and I stretched trying to climb out of bed but Cameron's arms tightened around me. I managed to wiggled out of bed looked at the clock I saw it was 7:30 and went to took a shower i decided to leave my hair natural.

I went casual and wore a pair of black leggings and a soft shirt from pink with some uggs and woke up allysa to go to Starbucks.

*at Starbucks*

"How can I help you?" The cashier asked me "I'll get a chocolate shake and a raspberry cheesecake please." (yes they do have those!) I stepped aside so lissa could order "I

Will have a berry smoothie and a chocolate cheese cake please." "Sure thing your total will be 14.78 please" I went to pay for ours put she stopped me and paid. "Thanks lissa" I said gratefully.

We got our breakfast and sat down to eat, it was nice just to chat and eat but I had this feeling that someone was watching us.

*camerons pov*

I woke up and left to go back to my room I looked at the clock it was about 8:00.

*stalker pov*

I left the coffe shop and drove back to there hotel. I crept down the hall and took my key to Allison's room and opened the door. It didn't look like anyone was in there so I started to search and found what I was looking for. I smiled and left.

A/N Ohhhhhhhh scary lol