FANGIRLS

It ALL started at a 1d concert. When Teya And her Friends Dorothy ,Daisy and Gabrielle. Gabby is the HUGE fangirl and won't shut up about them. While I'm at school I say SHUT THE FUCK UP! But in my head I can't blame her they are almost perfect and I'm secretly fangirl ing them just to shy to say. Anyway back to the point me meaning Teya and my friends where at a 1D concert and since I'm 13 my mom hade to come. I know right. EMBARRASSING! but who would have thought. I was at the concert when my mom had to go to the washroom. The LOU hahah lol. well on her way there she met a guy well a man and my mom texted me saying 'you girls want to meet One direction?' WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!??!? 'Of course I want to meet one direction back stage mom!!!' Texting is kinda weird with my mom but who cares? right? "GUYS STOP SCREAMING SO I CAN TELL YOU THE GOOD NEWS" I yell at my friends. The screaming finally stops "what good news?" says Dodo sitting down on her chair. the others copy her and sit down. "Gabby don't scream, but I think my mom is letting us go backstage to meet one direction" I say not trying to excite my friends but that didn't work and gabby lets out a ear piecing "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "I SAID DONT SCREAM GABBY!" I protest before she dose it again "so we are maybe meeting one direction?" says Daisy. I quickly answer a "yup". my iPod reigns and my mom texted me again saying 'meet me by the wash room' 'I think I have a new friend' you got to meet him' my mom answers in 3 texts.so we run over to the wash rooms were I see my mom and a man talking "this is Yaser" my mom says oddly fast. he had black hair and tan skin and he wasn't the thinest book in the book shelf. "Are We Going To Meet One Direction!!" says gabby skipping to the point "yes" says my mom as gabby gets ready to scream but Daisy covers her mouth before she shatters my ear drums "that was close" says dodo in relief. " They should be getting of the stage soon and you girls should get in line before all the others do " says Yaser I'm already liking this guy. in the end she sleeps with them but I'm fine with it cause as long as moms happy then I'm happy. my friends run to the line and I go to the wash room.