LITTLE SON OF PARKER

Začít od začátku

" Aahaa ,finally small spider ,here he is !!!"Loki spoke .
And everyone realised ,Loki turned Peter into a baby!!!

Watching this ,Clint suddenly drop down his gaming controller,rushed towards the baby and grabbed up to his chest ,leaving an overly sized T-shirt on him only. Then everyone saw something no one had ever seen before (except Natasha ) Clint's fatherly instincts kick in and he started giving orders to everyone around the room.
"Steve ,bucky hurry up to the store down the block and grab some diapers and baby food ,check the dates and ingredients that peter isn't allergic to,Thor set Loki on couch I think he has passed out (as everyone notice a man with black long hairs lying on kitchen floor with a drooling mouth), Tony  go down the lab ,and sew some cloth for peter from that stretchable material u were making for hulk ,Nat help him stitch .And Sam and Bruce collect everything pointed and small ,that peter can put it in his mouth or get hurt from" . Everybody stood froze on their place ,when another yell from Clint drag them to reality,"Now move move move move,!!!".

Everyone ran to complete their task while Clint stood cradling Peter ,who now started crying due to the commotion. In next 20 minutes avengers assembled in the common room,except Nat and Tony ,who still were in labs. Every soul present in room tried to calm Peter down but he was like on a crying spree ,he pushed away the bowl of baby food off from Steve's hand(look like he still has his super strength) and there were 7 failed attempts to make peter wear a diaper .everyone giving up on making the child calm when finally the elevator ding and Natasha and Tony came in with a blue and red onesie ,looking proudly at their creation when suddenly they saw a whole lot of mess where before a common room used to be. "He is not stop crying!" Steve gave a defeated look as he gave Peter to Tony .as soon as Tony hold Peter closer to his chest Peter started to calm down ,like a magic his sobs were slowed down as he lean towards the billionaire's neck .Tony hasn't felt such warmth ,ever in his life before ,the warmth of a baby. Baby peter started to focus on the bright light of his arc reactor and gave out the sweetest giggle anyone had ever heard before .
With sudden silence in the room ,everyone fell down to nearest thing they found comfortable ,even the floor looked a peaceful place after such an event .

TIME SKIP
Couple of  hours later !

The team heard another ding of the elevator ,too tired to focus on the person arrived ,everyone stayed at their comfy spots.
Pepper came out of the elevator ,eyes glues on her tablet until she hit the box of diaper lying in the middle of the room.
She scanned the room where Steve and bucky were resting their heads on kitchen counter top, Sam was lying on the dining table ,literally, Natasha resting her head against Clint's shoulder who himself was resting his head on the top of couch ,looking like he is about to snap his neck. Bruce was on couch looking tired and Thor was on the floor. Loki who looked in pain was holding a packet of froze peas over his head while sitting on the chair next to the couch where Tony was almost asleep with baby peter sleeping ,with his head sunken in Tony's shoulder .
The view looked liked a tornado just left. "What the hell happened here ,and Tony who's baby is this. What's going on in here". To this everyone shushed her in unison. " he just slept ,please don't wake him up" Tony requested Pepper .
Still confused Pepper scanned the room again and asked ,now in lower volumn, " where is Peter". Tony saw her and followed his view to the baby in his arms. "OH my god ,is this Peter ,what did u do to the kid?". Natasha explained the whole scenerio. " so undo the spell,Loki is awake now ,aren't you". Pepper said giving a death glare to Loki. Still pressing the frozen pack around his head ,he replied ,"the spell is ,what u call ,auto reversible. Peter will be back to normal after 24 hours ,out of which four hours have been spend ".
Pepper leaned forward to pick Peter from Tony and to no ones surprise Peter wrapped around Pepper just like he did with Tony ,everyone knew Peter saw Pepper as a motherly figure . looking at those big brown eyes and chestnut curls falling down those chubby cheeks made her chuckle with a hint of tears in her eyes .

Hours passed with Peter waking up and being more comfortable with the group of adults. He ate his baby food ,ran around on his knees on floor and then on wall ,he giggled as everyone hold their breath as Pete was seating upside down on the ceiling. As the night approaches ,everyone was back to zero energy. Everyone gathered around the couch and decide to watch a movie after a so-called dinner they had while taking care of Peter. Baby Peter was 4 times more energetic , bubbly and restless than the 15 year old. Pepper wrapped Peter with an iron man baby blanket which Steve brought from the store just in case. And Tony settle Peter on his crouch so he could watch the TV. They put on the most kid friendly movie which has no kind on violence or trauma. And finally agreed on nursery rhymes on the loop. Soon everyone fell asleep on their respective places. Peter now sleeping on Tony's lap with Pepper resting her head on his shoulder. "U know , I always wanted a kid ,our kid ,a family together. But was afraid I would turnout to be like my father " Tony said ,with eyes glued on Peter , Pepper gave a smile as she knew where it was going. "Then one day he came in our life and changes me as a person inside out ,giving me hope to be better.". With a long pause ,he spoke again," Do u think we can adopt him. Only if u agree ". Tony says while giving a widest eyes possible ,like a puppy asking for a pat .
" I agreed to it  the day u were running to the medbay when Peter fell unconscious due to winter fever. U didn't slept for 2days until Peter woke up. I saw the fatherly feeling u have for the kid. I was just waiting  for u to confess ". No one said anything later ,they just fell asleep to the calmness that surrounded the room .

Time skip
The morning had the same commotion ,Steve was making breakfast with bucky ,while natasha ,Clint and Bruce stuffed their faces as fast as they could because they know Thor ,Loki and Sam won't be able to keep Peter calm for too long.
" I know u like the juice, just drink it pleeaassse" Sam said in the babyiest voice possible. But Peter kept on crying "maama daaddaa" a voice that could break hundred of hearts .Tony and Pepper went to freshen up before Peter wakes up ,but to everyone's fear ,Peter woke up as soon as they left for their room.
"Maaamaa daada" he kept on crying ,Pepper and Tony came in running down the hallway and picked up Peter and started to calm him down. After a few cradles and kisses around the face he finally settled down .
Only a few hours for the magic to breakdown everyone wants to spend every second with the kid. They clicked photos ,and played with him but soon he fell asleep again ,a general baby skill to sleep again and again.
Now baby Peter was sleeping on the couch and everyone having their coffee around him waiting for the scene to change. As the clock struck 12 a green smoke engulfed the baby and cleared after a few seconds ,leaving a 15 year old Peter sleeping on the couch in blue red onesie. Everyone looked closely as they saw the same peaceful face just a few years older.

Time skip
A week later
Everyone still treating Peter like a baby. "Hy baby parker want to have some juice ,I know u like it " Sam says in his same babyiest voice dangling a juice box in front of him". I'll take this ,but please stop treating me like a baby. Are u guys even listening . it was a week ago" Peter rambled ,Tony peaked from his tablet, everyone gave a look to each other and Loki ignored all of it as always .

Tony put down the tablet and walked towards Peter and sighed ," OK now end of it ,I miss him . Loki turn peter into a baby again". "WHAT!!???" Peter said .
Loki putting down the newspaper he was reading came running to the kitchen ," I thought u will never ask !!"
Another green smoke covered the kitchen and poof !!!!
Baby peter was back to everyone's joy..

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter went too long like over 2k words but I didn't want to miss any part of what I imagined the story to be. The next inshorts would hopefully be shorter (no promises) . I would welcome any prompts if u all suggest ,and try my best to get it down !. ENJOY READING!!