Chapter 1: A horrible World

----Coda's POV-----
Like every day I met Devan on the big Rock in our City. This place got destroyed after the big war between the Villians and the heros. In this war the heros mostly died or disappeared. I don't like this place.. It's so bleak and hopeless. This place lie in rubble and ash, stole and cheating is normal in this world. The Opposite to me is my best friend Devan, he loves this place.
He's the son of Tomura shigaraki so it's not a surprise right?

"Good morning sleepy~'' Devan said, I could hear him from the far. He loves to be conspicuous and as son from a S-rank Villian he have a easy game. He wears like always his white shirt with his black suit. A black pants and his red tie. He loves his tie, he never take it of except he takes a shower or sleep.
We know each other since we were kids. He is my only friend I have in this world.
'' Isn't it school time?'' I said and he just answer with a '' naah''. His red eye showed me that he wants to do some mess. Stealing, enter private places, destroy things - no problem with his Quirk he called' Decay Smoke'. We spent a lot of time together but we never go that often to school. He always talks about that he wants to rule the world but I don't think that this will ever happen.
My parents don't really think much of Devan and said I should go away from him,because he's not good for me. Sure he isn't the kindness person but he can be nice if he wants.
'' What's we gonna do today?'' I asked, he just signed - this is actually very strange for him. Usually he always know something that we could do ,today..not.
'' Idk it's soooo boring dude. We should run away from this place, here is nothing interesting at all"he said next to me. '' Devan we can't just go away''I answered him. ''Why not~ what's stop us?''he asked me and look in my face."My parents? My uncles?'' I just answered, he signs and lies next to me, silence and we just looked up to the sky.
Go outside? But what could be outside this town? Nobody from here knows that, we have borders, also I don't want to get trouble with my parents..
"what would your dad say, Kurogiri or your sensai if you would be gone''I tried to change his mind about the idea. He looks confused to me.''Ha .. You know my father don't care what I do. Like always''a short angry face was seen on Devan's face then he saw neutral to me.''uncle Giri.. He isn't my father so he can't give me orders"  "and your Sensai?"
He was quiet. Very quiet. I remember Devan were trained by his Sensai since he was little. He wants to become the strongest Villian in the world, that's why he trained so much.
He thought about that question from before so long but didn't answered it." tz I just want fun. Here is nothing new so.. Why we should stay here" he said, I signed and stand up. "let's go to school k? We just have two lessons left" he nodded and we went to school. At school Devan was celebrated like a king except for me, but it was okey I don't want that glamour and attention. After school we ran in the city and then I ran home to help my mother with dinner.
,,Sweeti we have a visitor today, please clean you room before dinner"she said and smiled. I knew who that was - my Uncle Shoto!
Maybe he tell me more from his awesome Storys about his Hero time! No matter what it will be awesome. Maybe he have good news about my uncle Izuku..