"Is he dead?" Dean asked uncomfortably.

"Not yet." Kota said.

Bayley slowly brought herself to the floor in a state of shock as Kota reached inside Seth's wound and pulled out a bullet. With all the chaos going on in the room, no one except for Becky had noticed a ring fall out of Seth's hand. As tears filled Bayley's eyes, Becky walked over and casually picked up the ring covered in blood. Dean looked over at Bayley with sympathy as her father helped her up.

"Let's get you upstairs." Damien told her.

"No. I'm staying with him." Bayley said as she rushed over to his side.

Becky stood there with an ache in her heart as she watched Kota tend to Seth's wound.

"It's gonna be okay." Dean said as he walked over and grabbed her hand.

"We have to find Nora." Becky said uncomfortably.

Damien looked around the room in a panic.

"Joe and Cody. You go with this young man and I will help with Seth." Damien said.

"Sir, what do we do if we find your wife?" Cody asked him.

"You kill her." Damien said.

Dean looked down and saw the concern on Bayley's face. Becky walked over and hugged Dean goodybye.

"Be careful." Becky warned him.

"Always." Dean said before following Cody and Joe out of the house.

Across town, Carmella woke up in the drivers seat of her crashed car. She slowly opened her eyes and looked over at Sasha, who was unconscious in the passenger seat. Carmella saw the blood running down her face and began to panic.

"Help!" She yelled as she tried to get out of the car.

Carmella kicked her door open and broke out of the car. She ran over to the passenger side of the car and tried to open Sasha's door but it was stuck.

"Please. Come on!" She yelled in frustration.

Carmella finally got the door to budge and it took everything she had inside of her to finally pry open the door.

"Sasha!" Carmella yelled in a panic as she took off her seat belt and picked her up in her arms, pulling her out of the car.

She walked out into the street with Sasha in her arms as an ambulance arrived on the scene.

"Help! She needs help!" Carmella yelled with tears in her eyes.

At the hospital, Adam was pacing the waiting room when the doctors approached him.

"Your girlfriend is going to be just fine." A doctor told him.

"She's not my girlfriend." Adam said.

"Well she must be very special person for you to run into the diner like you did. Not too many people are willing to run into a burning building to save someone." The doctor continued.

Adam looked up at the doctor for a minute and took a deep breathe.

"Can I see her?" Adam asked.

"She is in room 102." The doctor told him.

Adam walked away in a hurry as he made his way into Candice's hospital room.

"Hey, there." Adam said uncomfortably.

Candice looked over at him from her hospital bed and let out a slight smile.