Cock au Sang

Standard Story Mode: Eirik, Blod, Moira, Eustache, Parvaneh
Everything happens according to CCCP's storyline (choices made: Blod has an affair with Eustache and Eirik falls for Parvaneh's charms but Eirik ends it for the sake of camp integrity).

In the tavern, Parvaneh is crying, drinking and opening up to Eustache, who sees his chance. Moira keeps a close eye from the forge.
Parvaneh: He knows he's lost her and he still chose her! Gave me bullshit about keeping everyone together. Do I look that gullible? Am I really not good enough for him? I gave him everything he was missing...
Eustache: You're worth ten of him. It's his loss.
Parvaneh: Do you really think so?
Eustache: I most certainly do! He's an idiot to ditch you! I saw how much effort you put in to your relationship and (I must admit) I was jealous.
The beer is starting to hit Parvaneh hard. She cuddles Eustache, then sits up, sways and pokes him.
Parvaneh: But you're with Blodeuwedd! Trying to have your *belches* cake and eat it, eh?
Eustache: Blod and I are a flash in the pan. It's you I want!
Parvaneh: How much do you want me? *sways and pokes again* How far are you prepared to go?
Eustache: Whatever your heart desires, I can provide it. You want a life of luxury? So do I! I can ensure you are the most pampered princess on this island. I will go to any lengths to get what I want. You know that. What I want right now is you.
Parvaneh: *burps* Kiss me!
Later in the shelter, Moira catches up with Blod.
Moira: How do you know you can trust him?
Blod: We have a connection. I can feel it.
Moira: But what about Eirik?
Blod: That cheating scumbag! He is weak. He was on the brink of giving up all hope when she came along. She wormed her way in like a backstreet harlot with ambition! He has shamed this family once too often. He can no longer keep this family going, never mind the camp.
Moira: So you want to lead it instead?
Blod: Yes, with Eustache's help. He's every bit the man Eirik needed to be. You can't just trundle along and hope the goons will go away.
Moira: And Kari?
Blod: It will be tough for her, I know, but she will get used to it eventually.
Moira: I doubt it. That girl really loves her father. Besides, Eustache doesn't have a fatherly bone in his body. He doesn't have a faithful bone either. He is just bones.
Blod: What makes you say that?
Moira: Eirik got rid of that beautiful piece of trash this afternoon. Eustache picked her up. They're in his bear cave now.
Blod: *stunned and angry* He won't be able to comfort her when I'm done with him! It's Cock au Sang for dinner tonight!
Blod takes her axe and storms out of the shelter in hot pursuit of her treacherous lover.
Moira: Sounds delicious! *smirks*