🦄🦄🦄

Now you were currently washing off all the grime of the day. Even with the relaxing feel of the hot water you still couldn't get your mind off of Levi. Levi usually handles stress way better than you do and is very verbal about what usually bothered him, so his behaviour tonight was concerning to say the least.

Walking out of the bathroom towel around your waist you see levi sitting on the edge of the bed looking off into nothing, with a look that indicated he was deep in thought. Sighing softly you walk in front of him and kneel down a little to look at him.

"Levi? Talk to me honey. You've been very quiet tonight. I can see something is bothering you big time." You said with concern prominent in your tone of voice.

"Do you love me (M/n)?" Levi asked with a slight knot in his throat.

"Of course I do what type of question is that?" You answered quite shocked with his question.

"Then why aren't you touching me anymore? Don't you find me attractive anymore?" Levi asked now looking up at you fully. The expression he wore was a mixture of sadness and anger.

"I know I've been very busy and we haven't been intimate as of lately. But that doesn't mean I don't live you of I don't find you attractive anymore." You answered as you ran a hand through your still wet hair.(or rubbed/scratched the back of your neck if you don't have hair)

"Then fuck me" Levi said leaning back onto the bed and duvet.

Without another word you were already in a passionate lip lock with Levi. His hands were roaming all over your exposed skin and had already unwrapped the towel from your waist, letting it fall to the floor. Your hands were occupied with removing Levi's clothing, and they too joined the towel onto the bedroom floor.

You had moved down from Levi's lips to kissing, sucking and biting his soft pale neck. Levi was letting out soft pants and an occasional soft moan. Levi was never a very vocal person during sex, soft moaning and panting was more his forté.

"Dammit (M/n). We can skip most of this foreplay bullshit." Levi was getting more impatient by the second.

His wish was your command. Skipping most of the foreplay you moved on to stretching him out. You weren't going to skip the one thing that was going to help Levi not feel pain during the actual penetration.

Levi was drooling as your fingers were messaging his prostate, his eyebrows furrowed in pure ecstasy. Levi's breathing picked up and he threw his head back, but before he could cum you pulled away. Before Levi could scold you for denying him his first orgasm in weeks, you had switched his position from on his back to doggy style. As you finally pushed into him and it was your turn to furrow your eyebrows and clenched your teeth in pleasure, you had forgotten how tight Levi was. The inside of him squeezed exquisitely around you.

You wanted to try something new tonight. So the moment you were fully inside of levi, you stayed completely still. It's wasn't even 10 full seconds before Levi complained.

"Fucking move already." You could hear the frustration in the tone of his voice and had seen it written all over his expression even with the sideways glance he gave you.

"Beg" That's all you said. You were more than just curious to see what Levi would do tonight.

"Fuck you" Levi hissed has he started to grind backwards against you. 'Tsk, fine then.' you thought as you took and held both of his arms behind his back and pushed his front half into the bed and your right hand moved to hold his hips in place.

"I said beg!" You growled as your right hand moved to pop him on his ass. Your hand had left a slight red imprint on the side of his ass cheek. Levi's breathing hitched and drool left his mouth once again. He wasn't used to you being this aggressive or dominant, but he was sure as hell loving every moment of it. Levi decided then and there he was also going to do something he would usually never do.