The Personal Assistant (Hidden Feelings)

Okay, new story for a while, I'm too bored and right now, sleepy, okay, hope you enjoy this guys. Love ya. xoxo Sorry If I misspelled the other words wrong, I'm just using an iPad for now, so yeah, sorry guys, x

Chapter One

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock, oh god, it's 7:30am, shit, I'm late! I quickly stood up, got my clothes. I took a bath, then wore white t shirt, pants and my black converse shoes, I got my backpack, I brushed my hair, then dropped my books, phone, comb and all the things I need in my backpack. I went down and kissed my mom in the cheeks, she asked me if I want to eat breakfast but I declined it and said I'm late at school, she nodded, then we both said each other, goodbye's.

"Yo, YN!" Sam said, she run up to me and smiled.

"Gosh! Sam! I miss you so much!" I said a gave her a big hug.

"Miss you the most!" she said then we both laughed. "Well, you're applying for a job, right?" She added. Yes, I am applying for a job, my job will be a personal assistant to some music artist that I don't know, and let me tell you, I don't like music that much, I kinda hate it, it's because some of their songs mostly have badwords in it, and yeah, call me weird, idiot or anything, I don't care.

"Yup!" I said then pulled away from the hug.

"Well, what is it, anyways? I mean, what job?" she asked me, she raised her eyebrow, then laughed a little, to be honest, we both laugh like Ari

ana Grande, well, I'm not really a fan of her but, I do love her voice, and her face, I love everything about her, I don't know, maybe I do love Ariana Grande.

"Uhh, my mom said, it will be a personal assistant, to some music artist, well you know a singer." I said then tickled her in her waist.

"Gosh, YN, hahahahaha! Wait, maybe you'll be the personal assistant of Greyson Michael Chance! ahhhh!" she said, then screamed a little, I laughed at her actions but kinda embarrased because right now, all the people are looking at us.

"Uh, uh, go back what you guys are doing, hehe, sorry for her." I said while smiling at everyone, they looked at me for a minute then looked away. I looked at Sam, who's definitely gonna die because of what she said.

I snapped my finger in to her face. "Sam, how about Colton?" I asked.

"Uh, oh, Colton? Oh yeah, him. Gosh, look at Colton!" she said. i turned back and saw Colton, smiling at us, then walking towards us.

"Hi, ladies" he said with his sweet charming voice. (ps Sam wrote this line, not me. Sorry)

"Hi, Colton! What's up?" Sam said, she looked at me, and gave me go-now-it's-my-time-to-talk-to-him look (wait, is that a kind of look? Well, nrvmind.) I laughed at her actions, then walked away.

I opened the door of our classroom, and saw Patrick, he was there, just sitting all alone, oh by the way, just to inform you, he's gay. Sorry, but yes, he is gay. But he's one of my closetest friend ever, he's a funny guy, I might say.

"Pat!" I shouted, well not that loud, he looked at me, then he stood up then we gave each other hugs.

"YN! I miss you! You're still gorgeous!" he said, I laughed at him, and said no.

"C'mon gorgeous, Grande." he winked then what did I do? Laugh, of course, he called me Grande! hahahaha! Ariana. x

"Ohh, Patrick! Hahahaha! Best joker, ever." I said.

"I ain't kidding!" he said, then we both laughed, we heard the door, open, okay, here comes the doodle, flirty, bad girls, oh and they're naughty too. If you know what I mean.

"Oh look who's back?" Amanda said. Grrrrrr.

"The slut and the gay!" Fame said. Cheese!

They both laughed, well, while me and Patrick, are wondering why Ria, is not there, she's always with Amanda and Fame, oh and their group name is called the "Naughty Girls" does everyone needs that? Uhhh.

"She's not slut, and yes, you can call me a gay, who likes or loves boys a lot, but no one, can judge me and YN" Patrick said, gosh, he's mad, I can see his face turning red, this is the first time I saw him like this.

"Oh, look who's turning to a tomato, because Elmo is here!" Fame said then laughed, while Amanda is boiling up, she doesn't like Patrick to see her boyfriend, Elmo.

"Patrick, Amanda, Fame. Let's stop this, please, just, please." I said, but then someone came up to me. It's Sam and Colton, Sam's hand in Colton's hand, guess they're together now. "Yeah, Amanda, Fame, stop this fricking thing-" Sam said.

"No, we won't, we do revenge, right Fame?" Amanda said. We're doing NOTHING!

"Yep." Fame said, okay I hate her name, why does it have to be Fame? I hate it, btw her real name is Famie, uhh, her name sucks. Famie? Fame? Okay, I should stop judging her.

Amanda and Fame walked away, while me, Patrick, Sam and Colton went to our respective sits. The bell rang, and so the teacher went in, we said goodmorning, okay, you know, just the usual days. Well, I guess my first best day, turned out to be, the first badest day ever. As the teacher kept talking, my phone rang accidentally.

"Phone, phone, phone. Who's phone is that?" Ms. Anatasia said, her face, too old. Wait, I wasn't suppose to type that, but.....errr.

"Her's" Fame pointed at me, everybody is quiet the class was so silent.

"Ms. Collins" she said. "What's with your phone."

"Phone call...." I said then I was about to give the phone to her but she told me to go outside and answered the call, I thanked her, and went outside, how a good teacher she is? Gosh.

I pressed Answer, it's my mom.

"Hey, sweetie. Your job, are you sure, you're ready?" She said.

"Yes mom, I am, this is for our family too."

"Okay then," she sighed. "Tomorrow will be the start, 5:00pm, when you're done doing your assignments, go and wear your uniform, well, your uniform is.....uh....okay, this, pants and t shirt, you called also wear dresses too, but not too short. Oh and make sure they'll take care of you, okay?"

"Yes, mommy, just think everything's gonna be alright, cuz it will."

"Okay, sweetie, now get back to class, bye, love you."

"Love you too, bye." I ended the call then went to the classroom, Ms. Anatasia said what is it about, I said it's about my mom, she just nodded then I went to my sit.

Gosh, did I just lied at my closest teacher?

-to be continued. xx

BTW Ally, I'll try to post your one shot, tomorrow, hope you see this, if no, uhhh... Hello, readers, love ya. enjoy my new story xxxxxx.