ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ

Começar do início

"Well time to go in." You whisper to yourself. The guard stops you and tells you to give him your ticket. You passed the ticket to him and he moves aside.

In the hall, many girls were jumping in anticipation and some were taking pictures of the place as memories. You didn't really have friends to go with because they don't stan ateez(they better😤)

You decided to take your seat which was actually like the second row. Many of the girls behind were whispering and saying how lucky you were.
"Wow she's pretty."

"Omg I love her outfit."

"That necklace looks so cute."

"Her hair omg is so long and flowy."

You were flattered overhearing to all the comments about you but you never thought that you were pretty. You always put yourself down and saying your the worst so that was why your confidence level was low.

But that doesn't stop you from wearing the nicest outfits cause you loved fashion. They announced the arrival of Ateez and you hear all the fangirls screaming.

They all had microphones in their hands.

"How is everyone doing?" Hongjoong asks. The fangirls scream.

"We are about to start the fanmeet now so get ready to be enchanted by our charms." San says. They called the first and second row to lineup. Soon enough it was your turn and Mingi was the first person you were talking to.

"Hi, whats your name?"

"I'm ____. I'm also from Gyeongsan and I'm 21 this year."

"Wow you and San are both born there thats cool." You chat with Mingi for a bit more before having to move to the other members. The last person you were talking to was San.

San had been looking at you since just now. You were so pretty is what he thought. Then he spots your cute necklace, he remembers something of the past. When you finally reach in front of him.

"____?" He says. Your eyes widened.

"How did you know my name?" He smiles.

"The playground. I gave that shiber necklace to you." You look down on the necklace. So your childhood San was the Choi San. Well then.

"Oh...umm I have been looking for you for quite a bit. I just recently moved here."

"To Seoul? Wow guess we can meet up nowadays then!"

"Nooo San you are an idol...plus there will be scandals if I go out with you."

"Hmm how about we hang out in the company then or my dorm?" He suggests.

"Alright." The staff told you to move on. San tells the staff to wait for a minute. He quickly writes down his number onto your album. Once he is done, he winks at you.

"Be sure to text me once your home okay." You nod and wave. You leave the fanmeet area. Then you went back home.

You shoot a quick text to the number San wrote down(don't worry it ain't his manager's phone. They have their own phone now)

 They have their own phone now)