"Mr.Styles this is my daughter Willow 
McQueen"He introduces me.

I nervously look towards him trying to not show it on my face.He smiles at me and extends his had to shake.

"Good to meet you miss willow"he smirks.Now now now I get more nervous.I guess he recognised me ugh!Nice first impression willow I tell myself.

I grab his hand to shake "You too....."I pause not knowing what to call him other than boss man,a name only I know I refer to him as ha!

"Harry Styles"He introduces himself still smirking.Damn that smirk it's so attractive and sexy I just can't.Why is he still smirking.I guess because he's finding it funny that it the same stupid girl he came across at graduation again.I am beyond uneasy.

I try to smile decently "Mr.Styles"I complete my sentence.

He frowns "call me Harry miss willow"now I don't know what to say as I see my dad and his colleague see our interaction.So I just give him a small nod and say

"Then you should call me just Willow"to which he lets out a small laugh tagged along with the people around us laugh.

He nods his head "We have a deal Willow" I just smile not feeling a bit comfortable as he stopped smirking.But oh that slight dimple when he laughed a little.The conversation is changed by someone grabbing Harry's attention (yes!I am going to call him harry now as he himself told me too).I take that as my que and tell my dad I'll be around and walk away.I sit at a empty table and watch whatever is going around me taking tiny sips of water as I was not in the mood of consuming alcohol.I sit there what probably half hour when the DJ announces it's time to dance.My eyes roam around this huge place when they fall on Kendall and Harry.They both were dancing on the dance floor.It looked like Kendall was having the time of her life and Harry was enjoying too as he was smiling.I look away when I see Harry glance my way.After few minutes only my dad comes towards me and asks me to dance with him as I accept it right away.We make our way towards the huge dance floor.I almost squeal when I hear both of ours favourite song called Sugar by Maroon5.We both start laughing and dancing without any care in world.I was having so much fun.This is the thing which I want with my future guy,be ourselves and enjoy being in each other's company.The song came to an end and the next song was a slow one called tonight you belong to me,my dad and me danced slowly on this song only for minutes when my dad let go of my hand and walked backwards,I gave him a questioning look and when he just nodded his head and asked me to look behind me I froze again.There stood the charming boss man.My heart was beating so fast I could almost hear it.He smiled looking down at me.He was basically a giraffe in front of me,I barely reached his shoulder as I was so tiny.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked,I was speechless but I nodded my head anyways.He grabbed my one and it was like electricity shot through my body.What was this man doing to me was beyond my understanding.He placed my other hand on his shoulder,he placed his empty hand on my waist where he can directly touch my skin because the dress had a cut there.My skin was on fire.My hands were getting sweaty.I guess he noticed my nerves and bend down close towards my ear,his lips grazing my skin before saying

"I'm not going to bite love".

The way he said those words sent me on cloud nine.I was shocked.I didn't say anything as I was speechless again so I just gave him a nervous smile.He backed away as we danced till the song was over.I liked dancing with Harry.He was so gentle,it felt like a feather was touching me but at the same time setting me on fire.He just stood there looking at me for few seconds,the way he licked his lips ugh I wanted to feel them against mine.But I could just wish about it as it was clear he was having fun with Kendall.He caught me staring at his lips,the next thing I know he grabbed my hand not forcefully tho,just in eagerness,took me along with him.I don't know where we were going but the moment he started climbing the stairs I guess I know where we are going.I was not ready for this!I am not the one who sleeps with random people and I have never slept with anyone.I was innocent in that Category.I was panicking.The moment we entered a room and he locked it the Panick started showing on my face.I guess he got an idea I was not ready because he took slow strides towards me and gently crabbed my one hand rubbing circles on my knuckles and his other hand gently soothing my cheeks.I blush,I blush hard!I looked down as I didn't wanted him to see me like this and the effect he had on me that to so quick.He raised my chin and we make eye contact.

"If you're not comfortable we don't need to do this"

I shook my head rapidly.I guess he thought I was scared because he frowned a little so to make myself clear I built the courage and speak

"I'm ready just not to....have sex right now ummm but I want to kissyou"I realise what I said and cover my mouth in shock.Ugh this is so not me,I don't blurt what I think,what is this guy doing to me!He gives me a small smile and then he smirks.Ohh my that smirk,again.He grabs my cheeks with both his hands.

He says "I wanted to do this the moment I saw you today love,you look so stunning in this dress that I wanna rip it off because it's hard to keeps my hands to myself"I'm amazed that because of me he was turned on.The next thing I say is so stupid

"You had Kendall for that"once again I find myself covering my mouth.
            He frowns at first then smirks again "Are you jealous sweetheart".

"What!why would I be jealous!It was clear you and Kendall have something going on since our graduation day so I thought about asking"to be honest I was kinda jealous because this man was a piece of art and would not what him!And Kendall always used to get whichever guy I had a crush on so it was kinda annoying.I admit I must be having tini tiny crush on boss man even if I met him only twice.

He frowns again
"There is nothing going on between Kendall and me why would you think that!"Then realisation hits him,he smirks again ugh.

"Now I get it!that day on graduation you saw Kendall say something in my ear,didn't you?" I nod. "Love I accept she asked me to sleep with her but I didn't!And today I was just being nice because her dad is my employee".

When those words came out of his mouth I was stunned.He is sucha gentleman wow.I feel stupid now.

"I'm sorry,I was out of line,we are not even a thing,it's none of my business with whom you wanna be" I apologise looking down.

He makes me look at him "it's no problem love,and what do you think that I didn't recognise you when we introduced ourselves few hours ago?"that smirks comes again.I blush. "By the way,why did you rush that day I wanted to talk with you?"

"Why did you wanted to talk with me?" I ask.

"Because you catched my eyes the moment you started walking up the stairs"he says. "Oh" is all I'm able to say.Then after few seconds I answer "because I was nervous"and the moment I say those words his lips crash on mine.I am taken aback for some seconds but I quickly start kissing him.It was so gentle,my body was on fire and there were butterflies in my stomach but I knew he wanted more so I swipe my lips on his bottom lip and he opens his mouth.Our lips moulded together perfectly as he backed me towards the couch laying me down and climbing on me.After few minutes we break our kiss.

"Wow"was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Yeah Wow"was his reply as he was grinning down at me.He sat up and I sat up too.And then realisation hit me like a truck.I just kissed my fathers boss.It was so wrong.I needed more but I knew it can't happen again because he was my fathers boss.He saw my body tensing.

"What is wrong willow?" I look at him

"don't you think this is wrong,you're and fathers boss?" He frowns again.He glances at me,gets off the couch and leaves the room.I was so disappointed.I don't know what to do.When I kissed him I felt like this is what I was searching in every kiss I ever had!I wanted sparks and butterflies but I guess I was unlucky as usual because I knew I can't have the person with whom I felt it.I don't know wether this is possible or not but the moment we kissed I wanted to get to know him better,I wanted to be with him but I knew I can't and basically I don't deserve him.At first I thought he was like all those young business men who sleep around but when he asked me if I was comfortable or not that threw me off guard and he didn't sleep with Kendall,he didn't have to tell me that but he did to make me feel better,he was considerate and such a gentleman.But I don't want to fuel my hopes so I leave and literally drag my dad along with me to go home.What an eventful first gala willow!

I loved writing this !
It's kinda long tho.
Thank you 😊
-Avi💕