Chapter Three

-Yoshio's Point of View-

I sat in my youngest daughter's hospital room with my wife, my eldest daughter went to get us some food. 'Your sons will have to be gentle with her, I would've said it in the waiting room but I didn't want them to be confused' The nurse's voice repeated in my head as I watched my little girl sleep "Father! We have to save Aito!" Yuuichi yelled as all of my sons ran into the room. "What on earth do you mea-" Kyoya cut me off by saying "Mr. Ichi will try to murder his son if he finds out Hana is alive.." My eyes widened at his words, I handed Yuuichi the address to Ichi's house and they left the room. "Mr. Ootori, sir, how're we going to get Chīsana-San's memories back?" My son-in-law asked. "Little at a time..." I replied, with my arms crossed. We both sighed. "Well dear, Aito only did what he was told, please don't be mad at him, only his father" My wife said, she was sitting next to the bed as my son-in-law and I sat on a couch on the other side. "I'm not mad at the child, but I am very angry at Kaname..." I said as Fuyumi walked in the room with sushi, "I apologize for the wait, the chefs were asking me all these questions, Hana-Chan is friends with the staff members in the hospitals and home" She said, smiling.

She passed out plates with the finest sushi on it. "The doctor also stopped me because he said that they'll put the casts on Hana-Chan once the supplies come in..." She continued saying, I nodded. "She'll go to Ouran middle school, the closer to one of her brother's the better" I said. "But dear, Hana is smart enough to go to high school, she's advanced in her grades, even if she loses her memory her knowledge is still there, I think we should take Aito in, he is also advanced in grade. They can go together" My wife said with a smile on her face. I nodded and said, "Fine, she'll start a month after she wakes up... Also Aito may go to the host club so Kyoya can watch him carefully, same with Chīsana..." The others nodded.

-Time skip to midnight-

Fuyumi fell asleep with her head on Mr. Shido's shoulder, my wife fell asleep in her chair, they woke up once the door opened, it was Yuuichi, Akito, Kyoya and... Aito... His arm... It's bleeding... "Send him to the doctor, now..." I ordered and Kyoya took Aito to the doctor. "That Souh kid... Bring him and his friends here" I said before they were out the door, Kyoya nodded and left. "What're you planning, father?" Yuuichi asked. "I'll explain later, but we must rest after Kyoya returns" I answered and he nodded. Kyoya returned to the room alone after a few minutes, alone. "They'll come tomorrow and Aito's arm is broken, how that happened, most likely his father.." He said and we nodded, "Sleep..." I ordered and they went home. I sighed and stared at Chīsana, 'My little girl, won't remember me...' I thought as I closed my eyes and into a dreamless sleep.

-Time skip to morning-

-Kyoya's Point of View-

Father, Yuuichi and Akito went to work, Fuyumi and my mother refuse to leave Hana's room. Father already told me his plan and said that I had to tell the others. "Hana and Aito are now going to Ouran high school because their advanced in their grades and Aito is joining the host club" I said, pointing towards Aito. "What happened to his arm and where is Hana?" Hikaru asked. The others nodded as in 'they want to know too'. "She cannot be here but she will join us in a few weeks or months" I answered and they grew silent as I continued "But, Aito starts today and you guys will train him to be a host, except Haruhi, I need to speak with you" I finished. Haruhi nodded as she followed me into the hallway of the school. "What is it, Kyoya-Senpai?" She asks. "Hana is badly injured, she lost her memories, also her legs are broken and so is her arm. Her spine is also injured, she cannot come to this school until she is fully healed" I said and her eyes widened. "But you have to keep this a secret from the other hosts, and of you tell them I'll start your debt over again.." I threatened. "I won't, I promise, just... Why'd Aito do it?" She asks, "Aito was only doing what he was told, please don't be mad at him" I answered

"Will he harm her again?!" She yelled, I shook my head. "No, but once Hana comes here you, Hikaru and Kaoru will have to watch her, because she will be a first year, we've already planned her classes. These are orders by my father, please follow them..." I said while handing her the list of classes. "I promise I'll tell the twins that we have to watch her, looks like she has more classes with them anyway" She said and I nodded. "Kyoya-Kun! Haruhi-Kun!" A young girl called out while waving. "Oh, hello..." I said. Haruhi nodded her head as a 'hello' and we walked back to the host club with the blushing girl, "K-Kyoya-Kun... Will you be taking customers today?" She asks and I nod, she smiled and I fake smiled back as I opened the doors and walk inside, it already started. "Kyoya! This is your first time being late! What were you and Haruhi doing?!" Tamaki yelled. "Talking" Was my answer as I walked to my area. Most of the host club hours I pretended to listen to the girls' conversation when I was actually waiting for school to be over (First time for everything) so I could visit Hana.

'She didn't even scream when she fell... Did Aito really say sorry? Is that why she didn't scream? All these questions that I don't know the answer to... It's so hard to focus on the host club during this, the doctors say she'll wake up today, should I take the host club there? Or not...' I thought. "Kyoya... May I come with you to the hospital?" Haruhi whispered in my ear. (To keep secret, not in a romantic way) I nodded and stood up. "The others left already?" I looked around and Haruhi, Aito and I were the only ones in the room. "They left a while ago..." Aito pointed out. "I see... Well, let's go" I said while walking out the door, they followed as we walked outside and got into the limo. "Ootori hospital 3 please" I said to the driver, he nodded and the car started moving. "So, Aito, how'd you break your arm?" Haruhi asks. "My father broke it..." Aito mumbled as he stared into space. Haruhi looked out the window. "Hey, isn't that Hikaru and Kaoru's limo?" She asks. I look out also, "Driver, take the long route" I said and he nodded, "Kyoya, do you think Hana will remember me at all?" Aito asks, I shrug "I don't know, my father will show past pictures in hope of retrieving her memory, if you have any pictures of her with you then we can go get them" I say. "Take me home so I can get them!" He yelled.

"Me too!" Haruhi yelled. "Driver, drive to Haruhi's apartment and then my house (Aito moved in last night, all his stuff there)" I said and he nodded, "Yes, Mr. Ootori..." He said. I looked out the window again and the twins' limo is still there. "Haruhi, after we stop at your place you will get the pictures and go to the park, same with you Aito, then it'll look like we dropped you off" I said and they nod. 'I can't allow them to see her' I thought, I looked at my phone and got a text from Koaru that says "Kyoya, what're you doing? Why is Haruhi there too?" "I'm dropping her off..." I replied and turned my phone off as the limo came to a stop and Haruhi got out and waved, knowing the twins are there, stalking. Once she went inside the limo drove off and the twins' limo followed. "Even if you have pictures together on your phone, get some printed ones also" I said and Aito nodded, "Yes sir, thanks for saving me from my father. I'm very grateful" He said. Once we stopped at my house we both got out (So he can get pictures also) and went to our rooms...

________
Chapter done, I would love it if you guys would comment, giving me ideas for the future and stuff, like who Hana will be paired with, should it be:

Honey

Takashi

Tamaki

Hikaru

Kaoru

Kyo

Aito

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!! Please vote for the chapter if you want more chapters, the book with the most votes by the end of 2014 will be the book that I will make sure will get more chapters done faster, even if I don't have ideas, comment in the comment box your ideas and who Hana should be shipped with. The best idea for a chapter, the person who gave the idea will be added in the book as a friend or more, please place your gender, age, blood type, chest size (For girls), your height and your name and or the name you want your character to be, I will try to use all of the ideas but the best one will be the first one I do and that one will be the winner, please comment your ideas for all my books, you guys are amazing, I love you. I would do a Halloween chapter but it's like two days away here and other countries do other things, which is awesome. Please comment your country and what you guys do on Halloween as well as your ideas. Bye, love you!