~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Auradon

Everyone in the crowd was watching the barrier being brought down, so the limousine could pass through.

"The only reason they should be opening that barrier, is for putting Uma back in. Not letting more villains out." Queen Leah said as she watch the Jumbotron. Everyone was cheering and clapping as the limousine safely passed through the barrier entrance. The barrier was about to close when all of a sudden screams of terror were heard on the Isle. The limo stopped and the crowd began to feel scared as Hades was trying to escape.

"I AM A GOD!!!!" Hades yelled as his hair lit up in blue fire. Everyone was watching on the Jumbotron "I DON'T BELONG HERE!!!" Hades yelled as he was half way out the barrier.

"Stay here!" Mal told the kids in the limo. Everyone gasped when they saw Hades fire his ember at Jay, Carlos, and Ben. Sierra became very worried and was trying to see what she can do. Mal's eyes began to glow green and she turned in to a dragon but Hades fired his ember at her. Sierra ran onto the small stage.

"It's Ben." Belle said with worry as she held on to her husbands arm watching her son lay on the ground.

"Ok, do not panic, ok nobody needs to panic." Sierra said in a calming voice into the microphone as everyone was terrified by what they were seeing.

"There's your precious Queen, she can't even protect us!" Audrey yelled as she pointed to the Jumbotron. Everyone began to panic and scream in terrer running around trying to get somewhere safe.

"It's alright there's no need panic, everybody go to your homes in an orderly fashioned." Sierra said calmly trying to get everyone to relax but was failing miserably in the chaos of the screams and people running around. Nobody was paying attention to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Bridge of the Isle.

Ben Jay and Carlos were on the ground still trying to recover from the blast of Hades ember.

"Get him Mal." Jay encouraged his friend.

Mal was trying to get Hades back on the island but was having trouble blow fire at him, but she was blowing air which led caused Hades to fall back through the barrier. Evie ran to the boys and helped them up.

"Are you alright?" Evie asked the three. Mal came floating down and turned back to herself. Mal was feeling drained and weak she holding on to Ben.

"Hey are you ok?" Ben asked worried about Mal.

"No, he was draining all of my magic with the ember, and I felt like all my powers were slipping away." Mal said as she was panting.

"It's ok, you're safe. He's back where he belongs." Evie said hugging her friend, and watching Hades walk off into the streets of the Isle.

"Yeah, for now." Mal said as she was feeling a little better.

"We should go." Jay told the others. They all agreed and got back into the limo going back to Auradon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Audrey's room

Audrey was crying as she was writing in her diary as she thought over and over about what her grandmother told her earlier today. "A lifetime of plans gone." "Your mother could hold on to a prince in her sleep." I was suppose to be Queen, Audrey thought. As she cried while writing in the diary. Audrey whipped her tears from her eyes.

"I'm so tired of pretending. Where's my happy ending?" Audrey asked herself

Audrey
I followed all the rules
I drew inside the lines
I never asked for anything that wasn't mine
I waited patiently for my time
But when it finally came
He called her name
And now I feel this overwhelming pain
I mean it's in my veins
I mean it's in my brain
My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train
I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame
I know exactly who to blame

I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the queen
And there's no in between
'Cause if I can't have that
Then I would be the leader of the dark
And the bad
Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen

Audrey was now walking to the Museum. The security guard was a sleep so Audery was able to turn off the cameras and alarm system. She walked over to the Queens crown.

Being nice was my pastimeBut I've been hurt for the last timeAnd I won't ever let another person take advantage of meThe anger burns my skin, third-degreeNow my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery seaThere's nobody getting close to meThey're gonna...

But I've been hurt for the last time
And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me
The anger burns my skin, third-degree
Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea
There's nobody getting close to me
They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen
Your nightmare's my dream
Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes

Audrey smirked and smacked the class frame and took the crown.

I never thought of myself as mean
I always thought that I'd be the queen
And there's no in between
'Cause if I can't have that
Then I would be the leader of the dark
And the bad
Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen of mean (calling me, calling me)
The queen of mean (calling me, calling me)

Audery was about to break the crown but heard something down the hall 'Audery, Audery.' She walked around the corner and saw Maleficent's Scepter.

Something's pulling me
It's so magnetic
My body is moving
Unsure where I'm headed
All of my senses have left me defenseless
This darkness around me
Is promising vengeance
The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive
There's nothing to lose
When you're lonely and friendless
So my only interest is showing this princess
That I am the queen
And my reign will be endless (endless)

Audrey placed the Crown on her head and grabed the Scepter.

I want what I deserveI want to rule the worldSit back and watch them learnIt's finally my turn

I want to rule the world
Sit back and watch them learn
It's finally my turn

If they want a villain for a queen
I'm gonna be one like they've never seen
I'll show them what it means
Now that I am that
I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad
'Cause the devil's on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen of mean (calling me, calling me)
The queen of mean (calling me, calling me)

"I want what I deserve!!!" Audery yelled as she slammed the Scepter on the ground making all the lights burn out.

Word Count: 1,749