Meeting the...Family I guess? (Chapter 2)

I'm back! And still stuck with my other stories. So here I am! Let's get started shall we?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After driving and silence for about 5 minutes, I got bored. Phil knew what I usually do when I'm bored, therefore he had done as much as he could to fall asleep before now, and it worked. He was now passed out, with no hope of waking up again. Well not in the time it takes us to get there, he told me it would take 2 hours.

"D-do you have anyth-thing Against singing?" I asked miss silver, breaking the silence. I've been practicing my words for those 5 minutes under my breath, so my speech has improved. She was shocked, but answered.

"No, I can't really, spending all my time around 4 males who sing for a living. I just can't stand sad songs." she said. I smiled, I don't know any sad songs. I cleared my throught, getting ready to sing 'How to be a heartbreaker' by Marie and the diamonds. (I DO NOT own this song, or Marie and the diamonds, all respectful and proper rights belong to thier rightful and respectful owners.)

"Rule #1, is that you gotta have fun. but baby when your d-done. you gotta be the first to run. Rule #2, just don't get-t attached t-to, somebody you could lose. Now l-let me tell you-u. This is how to be a heartbreaker. boys they like a little danger. W-we'll get him falling 4 a stranger, a player, singing I l-l-love you." I sang, getting cut off by Miss silver, because I can't really sing...at all.

"Please don't sing that song! I hate it, you can sing anything else but that song!" she exclaimed, groaning. I couldn't help it, I laughed. She playfully glared at me, and I stopped. I decided I had enough of singing and decided to tell her more about myself, since Phil didn't know everything.

"You wanna know anymore about me?" I asked her, and she nodded. I smiled and dove into my life, what Phil couldn't cover.

"Well, you know about most of my fears, but there are some that Phil doesn't know about. I have a fear of fast moving objects, so if the boys you mentioned start running at me, my fear will be triggered and I will feel the need to protect myself, and you know how skunks protect themselves...they spray." I said, stopping as i saw her shudder and wrinkle her nose in disgust. I continued.

"I am also afraid of people touching my skunk ears or tail, so if they could also refrain from doing that, I'd apreaciate it. I have a question for you now." I said. I c wanted to know the boys names, and how many there where and thier dislikes so i didn't make them hate me in the first 5 seconds. She nodded, and probably knowing what I was going to ask, dove right in.

"There are 4 of them, and thier names are harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam. Zayn is the oldest, Followed by Harry and Louis, who are the same age and last is Liam. I don't know thier exact ages, but I know Liam is 20, turning 21 in a week. Harry is a short guy, with wild light brown curly hair, Hazel eyes, wears a T-shirt That is light green with Cat ears on it And the words 'When in doubt, be a cat' on it, light blue jeans and White All Stars. He loves cats almost as much as he loves Louis, and is dating him. He likes video games and cuddling and the movie the avengers. If you want to make him happy, on movie night, side with him on watching it. He has a keen nose, so don't try to sneak anything that smells like anything past him, he will catch you. He hates secrets, so if you have one, don't say anything around him, even hinting that you have one. He also dislikes louis being mad at him.

Louis has Darkish brown hair that's styled into a messy quiff (The best description you will get of his hair from me) of sorts, green eyes, Has on a gray t-shirt, Dark blue jeans and Black sneakers. He loves Harry almost as much as life itself, and loves Nemo. He dislikes messes, Fights with any of the three other boys, and...A certain show that I don't know the name of.