I may have...Broke the 4th wall. (Chapter 3)

I decided What I'm going to make him do! You shall find out in a minute. YES IM STILL STUCK! Writes block is VERY frustrating. WARNING! FLUFFY FLUFF IN CHAPTER! ALL INNOCENTS MAY WANT TO LEA-No wait, no one's innocent here...Never mind XD!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Niall's p.o.v

I decided against my better judgment and got up to explore. What can I say, I'm curious. plus I can't stand to be in here any longer Because it's severely cramped. I got up and started on the stairs, stumbling a little because these stairs are wider and more steep than others.

After 5 minutes, I finally made it up to the top and opened the door. It opened with ease and I smiled. I should get those easy buttons to press as i have a lot of these moments. I crossed over the doorway and closed the door, as if it's never been opened by my hands before.

I went to the eating area first, so that if I get caught, I can always say I was just getting a snack. it was too quiet, so i started humming the tune to another one of my favorite songs, Karkalicious. (DO NOT OWN, BUT LOVE THIS SONG!) That humming soon turned into singing.

"4, 3, 2 fuck you. listen up Y'all, this shit is ironic. Striders beats are best suited to trolls hooked on phonics. Karkalicious definition makes terezi loco. She wants to know the secrets she can't taste in my photo. Dying just to know the flavor, I ain't doing HER no favors.No reason why I tease her flush just comes and goes like seasons. I'm Karkalicious. (so delicious) no I don't do kismesis. and if you read any fanfics all that shit is fictitious. I blow kisses (mwah) Don't matter if we're just morails. Trolls be lining down the veil for a chance to fill a pail. So delicious (super sweet) so delicious (fucking adorabloodthirsty) so delicious (Even Egbert wants a piece of me) I'm Karkalicious l-l-l-l-like candy, candy." I stopped because I don't know the rest(I'm just lazy) and looked around the eating area.

There was a fridge in the corner, a stove next to that with a microwave above that.  There was a long sleek black table in the middle with soft looking white chairs. I don't dare touch anything but some oreo's. This is one of the only things I will eat. Along with ham and anything from McDonald's, Arby's and Nando's. I soon lost interest and left for the bathroom.  I kinda had to pee.

After I was done with that, I observed that it was just a plain white room with a toilet and a bath tub. Nothing special. Then I went to the main room, where there was a HUGE flat screen t.v. As while as a laptop, but I knew better than to mess with that one since it had Zayns name on it. There was a black couch with a pink rug for the floor and a white table, which Zayns Blue laptop was resting. it had a glass cupboard under the television that held movies and games, as well as a blue games console and a black one. I'm gonna guess that Anything blue is Zayns, so avoid blue things.

Just then the phone started ringing. my ears flattened and I curled my tail around my waist. Not because it was too loud, because it wasn't, but because I knew that ring tone. Whenever the boss would call, that melody would play. I guess he knew I had gotten adopted and was calling about my needs. I looked around, hoping Someone would come answer it. Ya know how I said I never saw the boss but heard him? this was how. And sure, I can hear all the way across a single room, but not where the phone was at the front of the center, that's how loud he talked. And I could hear him Clear. As. Day.

And one time no one answered it because Maria was the only one there and was busy, it went to the answering machine and it was AS IF HE WAS YELLING! Maria answered it quickly, but not that quickly so I didn't hear him yelling for a bout 5 minutes. And now I'm in the exact room the phone is in, so it'll probably be louder.  I know your probably asking why I don't just answer it myself if I hate it that much.