INSERT TITTLE HERE! (Chapter 4)

I fixed the 4th wall! hopefully... ON TO LE STORY!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Niall's p.o.v

About 10 minutes later, breakfast was ready. It consisted of bacon, eggs and pancakes. I went to go wake up Phil, while Liam went to wake up harry and Louis and drag Zayn back down. I woke him up by waving my tail in his face.

The look on his face made me laugh hysterically. He growled playfully.

" Come here Niall, I need my revenge. " he said and then he took out the rattler that hurts my ears. my eyes widened and, while laughing, ran back upstairs.

I ran around the house, Phil still chasing me, and did that for 5 minutes, until I bumped into a certain person who has a certain message on the phone. The person being Zayn.

" WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!?!" He yelled, making me back up into Phil, as Liam, Harry and Louis came running down the stairs, Harry and Louis looking confuzzled, while LiLi scowled at Zayn and slowly made his way over to us. But apparently Zayn really wanted an answer to his question, as he walked over to me and grabbed my arm and got in my face.

" I ASKED YOU WHAT YOU WERE DOING YOU FILTHY ANIMAL?!?!" He yelled in my face, causing me to flinch and tears to form in my eyes. but I would not cry, Zayn Has already seen me weak but the others haven't and I want to keep it that way, thank you very much.

Not wanting to be hurt, fearing that it would send me over the edge, I hurried to answer him. But the phone rang. i bet you expect me to say that I'm saved by the phone, right dear reader? ( Goddarn it! I could've sworn I fixed the 4th wall, whatever. Just keep reading ) But it was the bosses ring tone, and NO ONE made a move to grab the phone, not even Zayn and it was his phone. my eyes widened.

Liam froze, and then went to get it but Zayn said something that made him freeze and look at me like he was sorry. which he was, but that's not the point.

"Liam if you get that phone before Niall answers my question I'll have to punish you again." he said, making LiLi freeze and Harry and Louis cringe. my eyes widened again.

"Z-zayn!" I said. "P-p-please A-answer it!" I begged. He shook his head no and said he wouldn't until I answered him. my eyes widened even more and I panicked.

"F-fine! " I yelled. "M-me and p-phil were p-p-playing around!" I whispered, panicking. He nodded and then the phone made that dreading clicking noise. Liam ran over to the phone, but he was to late

"HEY CONGRATS! YOU ARE NOW THE PROUD OWNERS OF NIALL THE SKUNK HYBRID OF 8 YEARS! CALL ME BACK AT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT KEEPING THIS HYBRID HEALTHY AND HAPPY! GOOD BYE!" And it ended just as LiLi got there. Zayn had dropped me and had a smug look on his face.

My position you ask dear reader? ( Goddarn it Niall! stahp breaking the 4th wall!) Well, I was on the ground in the tightest possible fetal position with my ears practically being nonexistent with my tail wrapped around my body so tight you couldn't make it move if you wanted to. I was also bawling my eyes out, my head still hurt from when Zayn pulled on my hair earlier and now my arm hurts.

And when I say my arm 'hurts' I mean it feels as if it's BROKEN just from Zayn gripping it lightly apply pressure. Phil went to do who knows what, and LiLi, after slapping Zayn, ran over and hugged me, rocking me back and forth while whispering sweet nothings in my ear and kissing my forehead over and over.

But no matter what he said, I WOULD NOT stop crying. I just kept bawling as Harry took Zayn away and Louis went to help Phil, who called for him. Since we where alone, and he had exhausted all other options, he started to sing our song. One we wrote together during our short time in that place. (I'm thinking of lyrics off the top of my head, and they are mine, so sorry if it sucks. just use your favorite tune.)