xv ☆ when in new york

Start from the beginning

Mike was the person who had killed Suki's brother. There was a guy, Spizz, who had been in the gang for a while but he wasn't getting nowhere. Suki's brother popped up outta nowhere and was rising up the ranks real fast and Spizz got jealous, lied and said Kaz was selling them out. Mike, of course, believed Spizz and he went and personally killed Kaz. In the end, the truth came out and Mike killed Spizz. He became sort of a big brother to Suki after that, but nothing he could do would bring her brother back.

Suki would be lying if she said her and Mike only had a brother/sister-like bond. She used to have the biggest crush on him. It was your typical brother's best friend story besides the fact that they were in a gang and her brother's best friend was five years older than her. She had moved to East Highland when she was fifteen, but there were times she had traveled back to New York to visit her friends and her brother's grave.
It had never gone farther than kissing during those visits.
Mike started to feel guilty since she was so young and she was Kaz's lil sister, it just didn't feel right no more.
Of course, Suki threw a fit.

"It's not that fuckin' deep, Mike!" Suki yells, gripping her hair in anger.

"Suki, we not doin' this no more!" Mike yells back.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you, yo?! It's not even that serious!"

"Bro, you're sixteen!"

"And what? All of us sudden that's important?! Because it wasn't important when you were tryna fuck me and it definitely wasn't important when you killed my fucking brother!"

Mike stays quiet.

"Yeah. Now you wanna be all quiet, right? Don't pretend like you ever gave a fuck about me. You had no problems tryna get with me and now the guilt from you killin' my brother is eatin' you up, huh? You thought I forgot about that or sum? You didn't think about me when you were killed him... You know what? You're right, Mike. I am young and I wonder what everyone would say when they hear Mike likes to touch lil girls," Suki chuckles darkly.

She grabs her jacket off his couch when and makes her way to the front door, but she stops at the sound of a gun click.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" She spits, furious that he had the audacity to pull out a gun on her. She throws her jacket on the floor and stomps towards him, putting the gun against her head, "You wanna fucking kill me?! Go ahead!" She screams, "You already killed my brother so it can't be that hard! Just make sure you think about Asami while you do it, 'cause god knows you ain't thought about me when you put a bullet in Kaz's head."

Mike does nothing but stare at the young girl in front of him with a tight lips and flared nostrils. He had already hurt her in every way possible. He took away one of the most important things in her life.
Her big brother.
Mike had came into her life and completely violated it.

"Go," Was all he could say.

And Suki didn't hesitate to get her shit and leave.

That was the last Suki had ever seen Mike.

"Hey, can we talk?" Mike asks, pointing towards the balcony. Suki looks back at Fez, who was rollin' up on the couch before nodding. The pair heads outside and take a seat, "How you been?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"I've been good. I'm not doing drugs anymore so that's cool. And I got Fez now, he takes good care of me, I love him..."

"That's good, I'm glad you're doing better," Mike clears his throat, "Listen, Suki...I wanted to apologize..." He sighs, "for everything. I put you through a lot of shit and I took advantage of you so many times and I shoulda never done that. I'm real sorry..."

"I appreciate your apology, Mike, I do. I just don't think I'm ready to accept it. I can't forgive you right now," Suki mumbles, picking at the skin on her fingers.

"That's okay, Susu. Just know that I'll always be here whether you forgive me or not. I've never taken the time to say this and I know it won't mean much, but if I could go back in time...It never would've gone down like that with Kaz."

"It doesn't matter now, he's gone..." She whispers, a small tear rolling down her face.

"I'm so sorry, Suki..." Mike rubs his face in sadness.

"I know..."