3❤️

I am warning you be ready ok cause this smut gonna be long ass long;) oh and one more thing

A.R.M.Y
Taehyhng's cousin
has girlfriend

 Xuiming( I don't knowbut that was the first name that popped  into my head

Xuiming
( I don't know
but that was the first name that popped
into my head.
  Yoongi's sister
Has girlfriend
-
-
-

Jungkook starts to kiss Taehyung roughly pushing him deeper onto the bed. Tae's arms sneaking around jungkook neck make the kiss more rough. Jungkook soon pulled away smirking at the sight Taehyung is in. Hair messed up, plumed lips, sweat dripping from his forehead. It was truly sexy. And naked with the panties on.

"Fuck baby" Jungkook growled at the sight of Tae.

———

Jennie was angry, Jin passed out, Namjoon freaking out about Jin passing out, Hoeseok screaming, jimin crying on Tony, Tony being a tissue, Jisoo covering the twin's ears, Yoongi asleep,and Xuiming walking in while holding army which is crying about her taco falling on the floor. And Chanyeol and Beakhyun yelling at the poor dude.

"What happened?" Asked Xuiming " Tae is gonna loose his innocents!!!" Hoeseok screamed and when he tried to scream again he couldn't.

"OH MY GOD" " I know" Jimin sniffled

"NO,HOESEOK CANT SCREAM ANYMORE ITS FINNALY PEACE AND QUIET, YES, imma go to sleep. Bye" Xuiming said happily

Then out of nowhere Jin woke up, standing up looking around the room. Then yelled." Ok ARMY STOP CRYING ABOUT YOUR DAMN TACO, BEAKHYUN AND CHANYEOL STOP YELLING MY DAD!!. JIMIN STOP DRAINING TONY'S SHIRT, TONY GOT PUT ON A NEW SHIRT!!. AND EWW THAT SHIT IS NASTY. AND NAMJOON.... I love you honey. " Then Jin bent down to the twins and removed Jisoo's hands from their tiny ears.
"Rose and Lisa are you sleepy." "Yes gamma" Jin motions Jisoo to go tuck them in to sleep. So she took them to their but stopped by Jin telling her to use his and namjoon's room.

"Why?"

"Cause it's sound proof"

"Why?"

"Um-uh- oh- when namjoon breaks something I go into there and scream at him"

"Lies" Yoongi and Xuiming said looking like zombies. " You have sex in there." Yoongi said. "And I can hear cause I broke a whole behind your the wall behind of you bed" Xuiming said.

"You what!!!"

"My god shut up look at the really problem instead yelling over a broken whole hahahaha you said broken whole!" 

"Fine" Thats when they heard a loud alarm ringing. Everyone looked at Jin's dad.

"It's happening!!!" He said

------------------------

(ಠ ∩ಠ) []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ d==( ̄▽ ̄*)b ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
(𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂    𝓥𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸 ☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎ (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵))
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh~~" Tae moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck" jungkook cursed under his breath.

Jungkook was hungrily  looking at taehyhng in lust

Jungkook was hungrily  looking at taehyhng in lust. He never saw this side of Taehyung but he knew he loved it. Plus no one saw this  side of Taehyung ever. Jungkook them took off his cloths. Showing off his abs and V-line to Taehyung. Taehyung hazel brown eyes widened at the sight of his cock, but then smirked.

"Daddy fuck me please. Fuck me till I can't walk, fuck me until I'm in a wheelchair. I NEED YOU IN ME!!. "( bruh I'm crying while writing this i can't )

" Damn right I am." His pant tighten and he was hard as a rock but in that moment Tae passed out due to the head of the room.

"Bitch, what the fuck???? Oh come on! What am I supposed to do now, fuck this shit, I'm out." He get up and goes into the bathroom to take a cold shower to calm his boner. Once Jungkook went inside the shower. Tae opened his eyes got up and ran out the door and yeeted all the way to back to his home.