𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I just kept walking. "Hey you with the black durag, cmere." I heard one of them speak. I paused in my tracks to turn around just to see one of Michaels many groups. It included Isaiah Rivera, Miles McCollum, Kentrell Gaulden, and Dexter Gore Jr. All of them were popular back in my old town. "Look y'all, it's that nigga Stokeley." Isaiah said while laughing. Soon enough, they all started laughing as I stood there awkwardly. I turned on my heels and started to walk away, before hearing "Aye, who tol' yo lil' ass you could leave?" Kentrell spoke up.

I sigh then turn back around to see them all smirking at me. They all make their way towards me as I back up a little. "What do y'all want with me?" I asked cautiously. "We just wanna talk Stokeley. That's all." Miles said in a fake voice while smiling at me. "Well....y'all don't gotta be all up on me to talk to me." I said while chuckling nervously. I turned around and started running as fast as I could, then I heard all 8 footsteps behind me. I turned the corner and dashed down the hallway as tears poured out my eyes.

They caught up to me and shoved me into the bathroom. "What should we do to em?" Dexter asked. "He a boy wit a pussy, so he a pussy boy. Let's show em how we treat pussy boys." Kentrell said while evilly smirking and rubbing his hands together like birdman. "Y'all please don't do anything to me. I didn't even do anything wrong." I said while crying. They all looked at each other before sighing. "To be honest wit you Stokeley, we don't wanna do this. We just listenin to Micheal but we shouldn't do this." Miles said while shrugging. Soon everyone started mumbling 'yea' and nodded. "For real?" I asked in disbelief.

"Nah." Kentrell said before they started jumping me. I let out broken croaks and whimpers as Isaiah stomped on my stomach. Kentrell was punching my face as Miles kicked my back and Dexter just sat there recording. Once they were done which was about 5 minutes later, my face was leaking of blood, tears, and saliva. Both of my eyes were black and my durag was on the other side of the bathroom. My bottom lip was busted and my forehead had a knot on it. My clothes were stained in my own blood and my stomach hurt badly. By now, all of them had left the bathroom.

I slowly lifted myself up while groaning in pain and holding my ribs. My body was in excruciating pain. I was finally able to get up and walk over to my durag. I slowly pulled out my phone to call my mom. "Mama?" I asked while sniffing. Me and my mom don't talk that much so I bet she's surprised. "Yes? What's wrong?" She asked as I heard a lot of noise in the background. "They found me." I said as I started breaking down.

512
★✞𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥✞★