revenge || G.D + E.D

Ruby's pov

today was the day. the day i would tell Ethan i love him.

Ethan Dolan. he has been my best friend since i was 4 years old. and now i'm 17 and in love with him. i've felt this way for a while now but have been too scared to say anything.

I walk up to his door and knock. no one answers. that's strange. his car is outside. wait? why am i even knocking? i never knock, i just walk in.

i walk in and go upstairs then i hear moans. i'm confused. he must be watching porn or something.

i walk in to see Ethan butt ass naked fucking some girl. wait. that's not any girl. HOLY FUCK ITS HOLLY. HOLLY AS IN MY BETS FUCKING FRIEND HOLLY WHO KNOWS I LIKE ETHAN.

"oh. my. fucking. god."

i then see Ethan pull out and cover himself while Holly is still layer there with a smug look on her face.

"how could you" is all i got out before storming downstairs and leaving.

Ethans pov

"Holly i need to talk to you.. infact just come over now" i ended the call with Holly.

i needed her to come over to help me figure out how to ask out Ruby out. i've like her since the day i met her, i just have never had the guts to ask her out. but today. i'm gonna tell her.

All of a sudden i hear a knock on the door.

"come in" i shouted.

I hear the door open and Holly walk up the stairs.

"I need your help. How do i ask out Ruby"

"wait, wait, wait. you like Ruby?"

"yeah, so how do i ask her out?"

"uh-"

she looks like she's about to say something but then stops herself and smirks.

"i'm sorry but Ruby doesn't like you... she uh.. likes Grayson."

in that moment my heart shattered into pieces.
i wanted to cry my heart out. when all of a sudden Holly leans in and kisses me. at first i don't kiss back. but then i realise there is no point. the girl i love is in love with my brother.

i kiss her back.

i push her down onto my bed and seconds later we are naked and i'm pounding into her, trying to get as much enjoyment from this as i could but it wasn't working. she isn't Ruby.

all off a sudden i hear Ruby speak, i quickly cover myself and i see Holly still later there with a smug look on her face. why?

"how could you" was all she said before leaving.

"what was that about?" i demanded for an answer.

"Ruby likes you"

"SO YOU LIED TO ME?!?"

"yeah but that's besides the point, we were just having fun weren't we? so i think we should go back to where we were" she says standing up leaning in again but i push her away.

"NO. I WANT RUBY. NOW GET YOUR SLUTTY SELF OUT OF MY HOUSE"

Ruby's POV

i was so mad. i hated her. what a fucking bitch. WHO HAS SEX WOTH THEIR BESTFRIENDS CRUSH?!

wait. Holly would always talk about how much she likes Grayson. well, guess she's gonna get a taste of her own medicine.

i send a quick text to grayson asking him to come over.

Grayson is Ethans twin brother, he's more of a fuck boy so he will fuck almost anyone.

i suddenly hear a nock on my door.

"ITS OPEN" i shout.

i hear the door open and footsteps going up the stairs and going towards my room.

"so, what do you want?" he asks

"you"

"wait what, i thought you liked ethan?"

"look it's a longgg story. but basically Holly fucked Ethan knowing i like him so i decided to bring you over since Holly is like in love with you and fuck you and have her walk in"

he stood in shock but then went to speak.

"wow. didn't think you could be so scandalous. but fine, how are you gonna get her to walk in?" he asks

"she's left her airpods here and she will never cry if she never saw them again so i'll text her and tell her to come get them"

"smarttttt"

i pull up my phone and send the text to Holly.

"so... how do we-"

i was cut off by grayson kissing me. damn, he's a good kisser. it turned into a makeout fast and he starts to kiss down my neck.

slowly he strips me of my clothing and i do the same to us until we are both in our underwear. he kisses down my neck again and as he goes to my boob he unclips my bra in one swift movement.

smoooothh

he then goes down to my pain tied and takes them off with his teeth. damn. that's fucking sexy.

"just fuck me already" i pleaded.

he smirks and takes off his boxers revealing his longgg memeber. how is that gonna fit inside of me?

Authors note: found this in my drafts and i was unmotivated to finish it but hey, i am alive but i've just been very busy lately but this lockdown should probably encourage my to write more stories. do you guys want a part 2 to this or just a new imagine?