Best Friends Brother || G.D

Your POV

I woke up to the noise of Cameron snoring. i checked the time to see that is was 2am so i wasn't going to wake her up because i'm not that mean.

Right now i'm at my best friend Cameron's house for a sleepover, but they don't really feel like sleepovers, it just feels like i'm sleeping in my own house since i practically live here.

Anyways, i go downstairs to get a glass of orange juice because i'm extremely dehydrated. When i reach the kitchen i get a glass out of the cupboard and open the fridge to get the orange juice. As i close the fridge door i jump to see Grayson in front of me.

"you dickhead, i fucking shit myself" i whispered.

"HA that's funny" he replied.

Grayson is Cameron's younger brother who is pretty annoying but he can be funny and i must admit he is drop dead fucking handsome. His jawline could slice my hand open and his abs are the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. His messy hair made him look hot as shit and the grey joggers he wore were low enough to show off his deep v-line.

"earth to y/n" he snapped at me.

"s-sorry i was just thinking about u-uh my homework" i replied

"okay.." he says as he walk over to a chair to sit down.

I ignore him and start to pour in my orange juice and then my water. But my drink was too watery so i ended up pouring in a bit more juice but ended up spilling it on the floor.

I grab a cloth, bend down and start to clean the juice of the floor.

Out of no where i feel a slap on my ass. i realise that i just bent over in short shorts so my ass was practically hanging out.

I stand up to see Gray stood there with a smirk on his face.

"what the hell" i stated.

"what?" he asked

"you smacked me on the ass" i said

"yeah, and?" he asked again

"i never asked for you to do that" i answered with my arms now crossed.

He starts inch closer to me.

"so your telling me you didn't like it?" he asks as he raises an eyebrow.

"i-" before i had time to answer his lips crashed onto mine. I kissed back.

Our lips were now moving in sync and he was trying to slip in tongue but i wouldn't allow it, and before i knew it his hand slaps my ass again and he squeezes it which causes me to gasp and allow his tongue to enter. I was gripping onto his hair as we deepened the kiss. Without breaking the kiss, he lifts me up on to the kitchen counter and grips my thighs and slowly starts to lift up my shirt. I was now in my bra and shorts. He moves down from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck and then to my boobs and leaves sloppy kisses.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" me and Grayson both turn to see Cameron stood there completely jaw dropped.

I quickly grab my shirt and slip it back on. i jump off the counter and turn to grayson who also has no clue what to say.

"cameron i-" i quickly get cut off

"i'm not mad." she states. "i'm just a little shocked because i didn't expect you two to..uhm.. you know"

"fuck?" grayson says

"yeah" she awkwardly answers. "but like can you not do it when i'm in the same house please"

"uh.. okay" me and gray say in unison.

Cameron turns around and goes back up to bed. i'm about to go and follow her up when grayson pulls me back and gives me a kiss.

"we will finish soon, don't worry" he winks at me and then goes upstairs to his room.

what a fucking night

Authors note: okay so i'm sorry for being so inactive, i've just has really bad editors block and i had no clue what to write about but thank you for 188 reads lol. it actually means a lot but hopefully you could also vote for my story? it would really make my day 🥺 but stay tuned for the next imagine

instagram: @ dolans.xe