.~2~.

"Let's test your quirks. You get to choose your partner, so make sure you don't pick someone who doesn't even compare to you, whether your way weaker or, stronger." Aizawa spoke.
"Once you get your partner go and change into your hero costume." He looked around the classroom,
"alright. Go."
I heard Kacchan let out a small grunt before turning around, his finger pointing at me.
"Be my partner Deku!" He smiles with strength.
"A-h- sure Kacchan-" my face was a tad red as I thought of 'partner' as a dating kind of thing.
"But- why m-me?"
"Because the rest of the people in this class aren't much of a challenge for me." He spoke, which is true. He was on the top of the 'strongest in the class' list, me being second.
"I guess so-" I scratch my neck awkwardly, sorta wanting him to say it was because of me- but he called me stronger than the rest of the class! Awesome.
"Let's go then, idiot." He smirked before standing up.
I walked right behind him, staring at the back of his neck. I don't know why, but the hearts on the back of his neck were standing, and he was being quite awkward. I notice that I'm a bit close to him, and I'm probably breathing on the back of his neck.
"S-sorry am I too close-" I stutter as he relaxes a bit.
"No your fine.." he shrugged it off, the hairs on his neck still sticking up. I move a tad beaut to the side so I'm a bit farther from him.
I was definitely making him uncomfortable..
We walk into the locker room and walk over to our lockers.
As I change I take a small glance at Kacchan, to see him looking back... my face flushed red as I look away, getting my costume on as fast as possible.
I walk out of the room, waiting for Kacchan at the door.
I fidget with my hands as I wait..
why the hell is he taking so long,?
Right as I turn to go back in he walks out, panting slightly.
"What were you doing? Running in there or something??"
"No.. I was just getting more sweat on my so I can use my quirk against you better." He states.
"I would question how, but I don't really want to know." I say as I stare at his slightly pink face as sweat dropped down his cheeks and neck. I smirk and turn around, walking towards the outside court.
Kacchan grunted, walking beside me calmly.
"Is something wrong Kacchan?"
"Hm? What do you mean??"
"Your really calm.." I mumbled with a smirk.
"Fuck you."
"You would." I let out a small chuckle as I walked faster, dodging a playful punch.
"You idiot."
"You.. uh- Kacchan." I smiled.
I'm just wondering if he's noticed that 'Kacchan' means 'baby' h e h-
"Tch." He crosses his arms and rolls his eyes.
"We're going to be late!" I grab his wrist and run out to the courtyard where the other students were waiting there impatiently.
"Your late!!" Iida commented.
"No shit." Kacchan stuck his tongue out as I let go of his wrist.
"Watch your profanity."
"Make me, you four eyed fucker."
I watched as Iida got angry.
Kacchan smirked, "fight me. I dare you." Iida took a lunge at Kacchan, but before he could even touch him, I kicked Iida onto the floor.
"Sorry Iida, but for once you've gone too far."
"I guess that's true, thanks Midorya." He got himself up, wiping the dirt off of his legs.
I look at Kacchan to see him staring at me, but surprisingly not with anger,
"Y-your not mad at me taking a h-hit for you??" I tilt my head.
"I guess not.." he shrugged.
"Hmm.. your too calm, it's kind of weird." I flick his nose in a playful sort of way.
"I'm always calm!" His eyebrows furrow over his eyes.
"Yeah, sure." I smirk and look at Aizawa, him telling us to go.