Chapter 3 - The Ex Is Back

'It must be, it has to be'. Was that was going through my head. The text I got earlier must be my ex. There's no-one else I know could do something like that, as I've always been the quiet girl sitting in the corner of the room. James, my ex, I broke up with him 2 years ago, he abused me and forced me to do stuff I certainly didn't want to do, but had to or else he would of beat me up. He got involved with the police as I phoned them what he did to me, and they took him away and I haven't seen him since. I don't know how long he's in there for, but then again right now, he could be out and around, he might of been spying on me since I was back home, and knew I was moving.

But, for now I should enjoy life and forget about it. 

~Next Day~

I'm ready early, for once in my life. I've got nothing to do, but I might go for a walk or something, I don't know yet. I walk down the stairs slowly, into the living room and sit on the couch, not bothering to do anything else. I get a knock on the door all of a sudden, who could it be? I stand up and head over to the front door. I unlock it and open the door to find Nathan, he was wearing a white t-shirt, a beige jacket, chinos and white high-tops. "Oh, Hi Nathan, come in."  I smile and open the door a little wider "actually, I came over here, to see if you wanted to go and get some breakfast?" He asked, he seemed a bit nervous "Yeah, sure!" I smiled, I wrote my parentsa quick note saying

'Dear mum and dad, 

I've gone out for breakfast with Nathan, won't be long, love you!

Lauren xxxx'

"Ready?" Nathan asked, smirking. "Yep, let's go." I replied, I shut the door quietly, trying not to wake my parents up. Nathan lead me to his car, wow, really nice car for a 19 year old, I mean, I don't even have a car yet, it was a red BMW. "Nice car!" I giggled as Nathan opened the passenger door for me "Thank you." He closed the door and winked, he looks so cute when he winks. He went around to the other side and got in. "So, a McDonalds breakfast then starbucks?" He smirked "Perfect." I laughed. We were talking about ourselves and he told me about the four other lads, Jay, Tom, Max and Siva. Yes, I learnt their names! By the time we had pulled up at McDonalds, there wasn't nothnig else to say, we had talked that much. We un-buckled our seat belts "I forgot my money." I remembered! "Don't worry, I was going to pay anyway." He smiled and we both got out, he's so sweet, no-one has ever actually done something like that for me. "Thank you, for all of this!" I walked around to where he was waiting for me "It's alright, don't worry about it." He put his hand out for us to hold hands, really? I grabbed his hand and had a huge smile plastered on my face. "You enjoying London so far?" He asked as he held the door open for me to go into McD's "Yeah, I'm enjoying, it would probably be really boring if I hadn't of met you!" I said, then realised it sounded a bit cheesy "awh, that's cute." I blushed slightly still holding his hand. I want to marry this kid. 

"What do you want?" Nathan asked as we stood in the queue "Whatever you're having." I replied looking around, It looked completely different to the one we have back in Wales, it was way bigger! "Okay." He pulled my arm that brought me out of my daydream, as it was our turn to be served "How can I help you?" A quite short blonde woman, quite pale and with a huge nose asked, I tried holding my laughter but I couldn't "I-I'll be o-over there!" I laughed and pointed to an empty table, Nathan smirked and rolled his eyes, as he was waiting he turned around and had to look back away as he was laughing at seeing me in that state. I probably looked really retarded, clapping my hands like a seal, but if you were there you would understand why I was laughing so much. 

~Nathan's P.O.V~

"There you go." That woman's squeeky voice is seriously hilarious, "Thanks." I reply and quickly put the money on the desk, and carried the food back to the table where Lauren was sat. She is absolutely beautiful, I really like her, even when she can't stop laughing she's truely beautiful. "You are ridiculous." I snigger as I sit down with the tray, sitting opposite Lauren. "I'm ridiculous?... What, and she wasn't?" Lauren laughed slightly and gazed up at the woman serving someone else. "True." I replied as I bit into my 'Breakfast Burger'. She smiles before tucking into hers. 

~Half An Hour Later~

We're done, so I'm about to drive us both to Starbucks for a drink, then I was thinking of taking her back to mine and the lads' house, for her to meet them all. We come out of McD's and then head for my car, the lads had all chipped in to buy it for me on my 19th birthday. We both get in and buckle up, I watch her get lip gloss out of her pocket and smudge it on her lips "Is that really necessary?" I ask her "Yes, yes it is." She smiles, wow, she has the most perfect smile ever! I shake my head then start to drive us to Starbucks, It's only about 5 minutes away. "So, I'm guessing you're having tea?" She said, how did she know that, I mean as she's not a fan, that's weird. "How did you know that?" I asked her as we pull into a driving space outside Starbucks "Can a non fangirl not read an interview of you from one's magazine?" She giggled but with a serious look on her face, she makes me laugh already, and I only met her yesterday! "Well, in that case carry on reading." I laughed and got out of the car and went around to her side and quickly opened her door for her, "Well thank you, young sir." She thanked me in a posh voice "You're quite welcome young ma'am." I let her out then locked the car. as we went into Starbucks. We sat down at a table as she looked through the menu's "Can I have a hot chocolate with cream please?" She asked me with a puppy dog face, she's so cute! "Of course you can." I replied as a waitress came over to us "Hello, What can I get you two?" She asked, Lauren staired at me like she was too scared to say anything, I looked back up at the woman "Can I have 1 cup of tea and 1 mug of Hot  chocolate with extra cream please?" I asked her "Sure, anything else?" The woman replied, I looked up at her badge 'Sophie' 

"Urmm, no thanks.... Sophie." I smiled, but not in a flirty way, she wasn't my type, but I know someone else who is. A phone beeped, I thought it was mine so I pulled mine out of my pocket, but realised I didn't have any texts or missed calls, so I put it back in my pocket. "It must be yours." I told Lauren, she nodded and pulled her phone out of her pocket. 

She was smiling but then suddenly she started to frown, I saw tears fall from her eyes, she threw her phone on the table, and ran out, I ran after her but when I got outside, she was no-where.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i've done two chapters in one day, but I got bored so I decided I'll update next week's chapter today. Anyway, hope you're enjoying it so far, please fan/favourite/vote/comment, it means alot, thank you!

Lauren xx