1. Welcome to the Heartbreak Club

Internet friends 1

"Jess are you sure about this? We can practice another time" Brandon asked a bit concerned about his friend.

"I'm good Don. Let's try it one more time" Jessie responded as if nothing was wrong. 

"Okay. Just one more try" Anthony said before signalling Troy and Elijah to get ready. 

This moment when I'm closing my eyes to pray
I will hug the heart in you slowly
Today is a one time chance My first footstep I take

I will promise I'm going to do good
As expected I, as predicted, happily
Us two's own dream That first step

Why do you make my eyes shine like this
Why do you make my heart beat this crazily
Although I become breathless You are so precious to me Don't forget

In the beginning your dream, your word, thicker than tears
Also sweeter than heaven's nectar
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I promise I won't stop
when I only see you

This moment when I'm closing my eyes to pray
I wonder how long I've waited for this day while holding my hands
together tightly
Today is a one time chance My first footstep I take

It's not going to be easy I know
Because we're as far as the time that has fallen
The unfamiliar face makes me sad

Why do you make my eyes shine like this
Why do you make my heart beat this crazily
Although I become breathless You are so precious to me Don't forget

In the beginning your dream, your word, the summer that was fresh
Also brighter than the heaven's south side
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I promise I won't stop
when I only see you

I know well that I'm so much like a fool
The me that became to know only you is so unfamiliar
Right now the first footstep that I am taking
Follow me, please come closer
My heaven so that I can only look at you

In the beginning your dream, your word, thicker than tears
Also sweeter than heaven's nectar
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I fell deep in the chest
that you are my everything, that you are heaven
baby baby baby, baby baby baby

Promise me that you too will only see me
Only love...

Jessie chocked up on the last word before bursting into tears. He was trying to keep it all together but singing the song just reminded him of what had inspired him to write it in the first place. 

More specifically who had inspired him. 

Mark. His first love, his first kiss, his first everything. This is the same guy he had caught cheating on him yesterday. 

Jessie thought it would be cool to surprise his boyfriend and visit him. He had no idea that in the end he would be the one who would be surprised. 
He had a spare key to Mark's apartment since they had been dating for just over three years now. Mark was 22 years now and Jess was 19 and just starting his first year in college. 

If was after lectures when Jessie bought his boyfriends favorite snacks and headed to his house. After he entered the apartment, even before he could make his presence known he was invited by the moans of his boyfriend and a woman. 
At first he didn't want to believe what he was hearing but after seeing Mark thrusting himself into a woman it was too much truth for his delicate eyes. 

To top it all off Mark had the audacity to break up with Jessie right after getting caught cheating. A normal human being would have apologized and come up with a bullshit excuse and to why he had been cheating and how it was the victims fault. But he immediately broke up with Jessie as if nothing else had happened. 

Three years of love flushed down the drain like it was nothing. Jessie felt broken and useless. It was as if Mark had never cared for him. Like what they went through together never happened. 

"Its okay Jess. He never deserved you. He is an ass" Anthony said as he held his friend close and comforted him. 
"If that idiot comes anywhere near you I will skin him alive and then feed him to my grandfathers pigs" Brandon said hating how much Mark had hurt Jessie. 
"I'm...sorry...I ruined...practice" Jessie said in between sobs.

"Its fine Jess you are our first priority before music. We can practice later. Our first gig is about a month away so we still have time" Elijah said and everyone agreed.
"Thanks...guys" Jessie couldn't help but smile at his friends as he wiped his tears. 
"Lets call it a day and all head home" Troy said and they all packed up their things and left. 

The group of friends were all studying music and had formed a vocal group and were going to have their first public performance soon. So they had been practicing extra hard even though they were topping all their classes and were considered the best. 

Jessie got home about 30 minutes later as Brandon dropped him off.

"See you tomorrow at school Jess" Brandon said as he waved.

"See ya" Jessie waved back and soon Brandon was out of sight. 

Jessie got into the house and greeted his mom and little sister Jessica, who were still preparing dinner, before heading upstairs to his room. 

He didn't waste time as he turned on his computer. As soon as he turned it on he heard a beep notifying him that he had received a message on Instagram. He sat down by his desk and smiled when he saw who it was from.

Axe
Hey. Send me a message when you get home.

Jess
Hey. I just got home.

Axe
Ughhh finally
I missed you
A lot

Jess
I missed you too 

Axe
So how was your day or should I say week. We haven't spoken in ages.

Jess
Its just been 3 days Axe. But a lot has happened. Worst 2 days of my life.

Axe
What happened? 

Jess
I caught Mark having sex with the school slut and the he broke up with me right after. I mean. Who does that.

Axe
Apparently your idiotic ex boyfriend 
Tell me you kicked him in the balls and made sure he said bye bye to his future babies. 

Jess
I wish
I cried as I ran away. 
I feel so useless and used. 

Axe
Don't feel that way
You are beautiful and the coolest person I know
If he didn't appreciate you he never deserved you

Jess
Thank you
I feel better now

Axe
Don't worry just two more weeks and I will be there with you.
I will make sure you know how special you are and how a real man should treat you.

At this point Jessie was blushing. He had been chatting with Axel for over a year now and they had met on the internet. Jess had recently discovered they lived in the same town and Axe was finally coming home for good after 3 years at a university overseas. He was happy he would see his close friend very soon.

Jess
I can't wait to meet you in person.

Axe
Me too

***
Posted this later than planned but I hope you enjoyed.

©sadiesmilejones