Mysterious love

(Luna POV)
I was walking home from school. When i see my bully Ralph the football player. He was talking with his friends. I tried to walk around them but one of Ralph,s friends see's me and tells Ralph. They all begin to start chasing me down into An alley. Here i was cornered! Ralph pushes me to the ground and start beating on me. After he was finished he let his girlfriend Diana continue to beat me more. I tried to fight back but my effort failed. Afterwards I walked home alone bleeding and bruised. When i got to the door i see my foster dad Mike sitting in his recliner drinking a beer. When i walked in he through the beer bottle at my head causing me to loose balance and fall backwards he gets up and kicks me so hard in the stomach. Causing me to star coughing up blood i yell and beg him to stop throughout my tears. Afterwards he calls me a freak and leaves to go get more beers! I tried to get up the stairs while limping. When I get into my room i drops to the floor crying. After a good cry I get up crawled into the bed and trying to fall asleep! As i lays there staring at the clock i heard a noise downstairs! I get up to go see what the noise was. I ask "is someone there" no response. I find a broken candy dish in the kitchen. But the candy was gone so i get a broom to clean up the mess. When I got done cleaning I went upstairs to my room. I see my bedroom door cracked open i walk in and see a note on my dresser with a bag of sweets. I go over and pick up the note and read it. It said "Don't worry my little sweet angel I won't let anyone or anything ever hurt you again from L.J "as i finish reading the note i picked up the bag of sweets and put them on my dresser next to my bed. I looked at the clock to see it was 1:00 am at night i got in bed and pulled the covers over my head and when to sleep thinking about L.J and what the note meant.

(Laughing jack POV)I was walking back to slender man mansion when I hear what sounds like a girl

(Laughing jack POV)
I was walking back to slender man mansion when I hear what sounds like a girl. screaming and crying. Coming from a house not far from where i was,so I decided to check it out. But as I got closer to the house the screaming gets louder and clear, I looked through the window to see a man beating up a girl who looks around the age of 16 or 17. After he was done beating her, he walk to the door to leaves but before he leaves he calls her a freak. I hind when he leaves I go back to watching the girl she crying and trying to get up the stairs limping. I wait unlit she in her room to make my move,I teleported into her kitchen and looked around the room then I see a candy dish setting on the counter full with candy. I go to the counter grab the candy dish and start putting out the candy but as I grab the last one I dropped the glass dish making a loud noise. I was about to clean it up but i hear her coming down the stairs asking is someone there I didn't answer her but as she got down to the last step I could see her face clearly aside from all the crying and bruising she was. gorgeous,beautiful,pretty all those things. As she got close to the kitchen I teleported into her room. I looked around her room she had black walls, black curtains with white roses on them with rock Bands posters on her walls. Her bed had crimson red pillows and black and white sheets with the letter sweet dreams on them in red. When I was done admiring her room i got a piece of paper and wrote a note to her saying "don't worry my sweet angel I won't let anyone or anything ever hurt you again from L.J" i Grab a gift bag and puts some of the candy i had and from the candy dish in ties the bag and placed it near the note.i hid outside the window when i heard her coming up the stairs. I watched her as she pick up the note and read it she smiled when she read the last part. She folds up the note and garbs the bag of candy and puts them on the dresser near her bed she looks at the clock and gets on her bed pulls the covers up over her head so she can go to sleep. I watches as she sleep i looked at the clock and see it's 2:03 am i thinking "oh man the guys mush be worried about me"so I go over to her bed leaned down giving her a good night kiss I go over to her window opened it and jumped out and ran into the woods I was thing about that girl I didn't even know my sweet angels name. I was determined the next time I would find out the girls name.