Meet the Creepypasta 2

(Laughing jack POV)
I wake up to find a blanket wrapped around me I looked at the bed to find that Luna was gone I got up and when to the door and opened it and ran out into the hallway to hear giggling and laughter coming from the living room I walked down the staircase to investigate what all the commotion was with I got down there I see Luna playing video games with Ben and Jeff while eyeless jack just watched them play black ops 2 I was relieved to see she was all right, I walked over to her and pull her into a hug and kiss the top of her head,she smiled then kiss me on the cheek"god I love everything about her she so sweet,kinda,loving and so much more"I though about as I Hugged her. When I stopped hugging her we both sat on the couch together cuddling while slendy called the others down to meet my luna.
(Luna POV)
When i was waiting to meet the other creepypastas,me and jack where setting together on the couch cuddling ,while me and Lj we're waiting for the others we talking together just then the others walked in, the first people I met were slendy, Jeff, Ben, Sally, Eyeless jack, masky and hoodie. But this time I got to me smiles, grinny, Mrs.p, the rate, ticci Toby, Jane, bloody painter, puppeteer and lost silver they're all pretty cool. Slendy started make dinner then me and Lj went back to talking I asked him where I was going to sleep he told me in his room I then asked "but where are you going to sleep LJ " he said "with you" I started to blush when he said that but when I was going to ask him something else slendy call us saying that dinner was ready we said okay and got up and walked into the kitchen I smelt something really delicious then I heard slendy thank me oh I forgot slendy can read minds I blushed a little embarrassed. I walked over to the table to see a open set next to LJ i walked over to LJ and set with him. For a while me and Lj talked about somethings while Jeff and Ben we're arguing with each other and slendy was just setting getting irritated with there stupid argument. When we were done eating me and LJ walked up to LJ room to go to bed, when we got to his door Lj opened the door for me I walked straight in his room then he walked in behind me and shut the door I asked him if he had any extra clothes I can wear for to tonight seeing as all my clothes were at home,he when into his closet and bringing back a nice black t shirt with the words nightmare on it and then he walked over to his dresser open and pulled out grey sweatpants and handed them to me, I walked into his bathroom to change. When i was all ready and dress I walked out of the bathroom I see Lj already dressed and ready for bed I walked over to the bed and climbed in next to him,he wrapped his arms around me and pulling me closer to him i then wrapped my arms around him and then laying my head on his chest. As i was about to fall a sleep when LJ said "I love you my sweet" be for i fell asleep I said "I love you to my love "as I fall a sleep smiling in the arms of my lover.