Trouble in paradise

Authors note- thanks to anyone who reads this I love feedback and ideas thanks again hope you like it. First fanfiction ever.
___________________________

Zach's POV-

So I'm pumped for this week.I just got the key telling me I'm going to be on Big Brother and I don't think that I can wait any longer to get in there.Just to be clear if you think I'm going to make friend and have a showmans think again I'm coming for blood I'm going to be the king of that house and have all the others has my ponds.There going to lead me straight to the money.

Frankie POV-

Frankie in DR.-

"So I just won the HOH for the week but,they are saying there are twist, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it has nothing to do with it. I'm so excited to get to know all the house Guests I didn't come here for love, but I'm not going to say no if one of these guys want to cuddle".Frankie smiles and winks to the camera and walks out of the DR.
___________________________

A few minutes later They tell the first group of house guess about the second group of players.There faces go blank then the door bell rings."Go check it out." They told them.They jumped up to see all the new house guest start to pile in.

Frankie POV-

"Nice to meet you."I told one of the guys who walked in.He was a cowboy a beastmode cowboy to be exact. I wouldn't mind if he stayed in my room. I started shacking other people's hands,but I keep my eyes on the tall,handsome cowboy leaning on the wall.A guy walked up to me and that cowboy went straight out the window."Hi my name is Zach."He said."Frankie".I said with a smile.That boy was something else he was a tall glass of water and I loved it.I didn't care about anything or anyone else I had my mind on him."Are you checking me out". He asked me. I don't know what to say or think. "You have a problem with that." I said then I stepped back to check him out and make it obvious at what I was doing."Not at all."He told me. "I love that kid. I think,I don't know its to early for that." I told myself.

Zach POV.

So I walk into the house and I 'm over whelmed bye what's going on.People are shacking my hands and welcoming me,but I don't give a damn about meeting theses people I just need to pick these people off one,by,one."Hi I'm Zach" I said to one of the other house guest,but my eye gets caught on this guy.He's got pink on the tips of his hair and is starring at the guys especially the one with the cowboy boots on. I want to go say hi to him,but my stomach is in nots and my palms are all sweaty,but I don't know why he has this affect on me. I power threw and go say hi to him.He keeps checking me out and I think he can tell I'm freaking out.

***
Calub won the second HOH for the week and him,Frankie,and Zach are talking in the HOH bedroom.

Frankie POV-

I'm in the HOH room with the cowboy from earlier and he has his shirt off and I totally am digging the view."You sure are a sexy beast mode cowboy." I told him. I watched him blush and thank me for what I said,but Zach just shifted in his seat.

Zach POV-

Frankie just told Calub that he was sexy and for some reason it just got under my skin. I'm so confused with my life right now I can't even stand to see him with anyone else but me,but I not gay?Why should It bug me so much?

Frankie POV-

So I was kissing and cuddling with Calub and Zach was twitching every time I kissed Calub's neck and I don't know why he is having such a bad reaction to it.

Calub POV-

So Zach is watching Frankie kiss my neck and is getting so jealous.I think he might be Bi,but I'm not for sure.I don't know why I like making Zach jealous when I comes to Frankie but I do and ill enjoy every moment of it.