Hazel

You could just tell all of Percy's friends were angry with us. I honestly wasn't that surprised. It was still unnerving though. Percy's girlfriend seemed to be nervous. She kept pacing in front of the porch, mumbling under her breath.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You ruin my life and let me rebuild it for sevem years before you decide I can come back as if nothing happened? That I was going to be okay with it? I don't have the luxury to be at your every beck and call, don't you get that? I have my sister to raise, a girlfriend to spend time with, and for the love of humanity I have no time for your BS! Why can't you leave me alone?" We all heard Percy shout from inside.

"Show some respect boy! This is your fight as much as it is ours!" Zeus yelled back. We then heard Percy laugh dryly.

"Show some respect? To you? I never had an ounce of respect for you. Ever! You accused me of stealing when I didn't even know what you or I was! You used me as piece on your large chess board and let me tell you something Lord Zeus, my fatal flaw does not put me in the position to save your godly backside! If I am to fight, it's because my sister, my girlfriend, or my friends are involved. Not for any god or demigod at this camp. You took advantage of me for five years and when I'm finally okay, finally free of your constant games, you try to suck me in again. This isn't for you. This is for my parents. My girlfriend. My sister, but most of all, this is for humanity. And when it's all over, don't even think about trying to contact me. Even through Nico."