Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

A month later, everything from the stream had died down but Jack and Kai still had more subscribers than they did two months before.

Jack had asked Kai if Kai was his name, and he said it was. This was new to almost everyone in the gang, but Kai said to keep calling him Boss unless they were doing work for the YouTube channels.

Kai, Thomas, Aiden, Wilbur and Doni were put onto a huge mission. Kai volunteered as he had been fairly bored the last week or so.

The mission was due to take a week and would not leave England. Yuki, Sheri and Fraser were to be on hand with technical support and Lauren, Becky and Mini Muka were to be on hand as back up. Jack had to be prepared to receive someone with any form of wound, so he had a small team of doctors and nurses employed with him as their supirior now he had earned the trust of basically everyone but Kai.

Jack had become friends with most of the gang members, Doni and him had started a series on their channels, Wilbur had done an ARG with him and Mini had started a few series with him, so safe to say he was fitting in fine.

If Jack was telling the truth, the mission terrified him. The idea of those who he truly considered friends putting their life in mortal danger more so than they did on a daily basis terrified him, and he was worried about Kai if he was truly being that honest.

He had a kind of begrudging respect for the Boss, he was the youngest in the gang yet the most powerful. He was obviously babied by those who could get away with it, but those who could were few and far between. This respect was what gave him a certain... Negative apprehension towards how the Boss would fair in the mission. Which was well placed, as it turns out.

Jack had a feeling that the mission would go south.

He had been told by literally everyone in the gang that it was fine, he felt like that cause it was a mission that was told to be dangerous so his subconscious decided that it would become a disaster.

Jack knew they were probably right.

But also that they might be wrong.

So he prepared.

He made sure the team working under him were in perfect condition to work, that he was, that the equipment was prefect and that everything was right at any given moment. He was aware that the others were worried about him, but he assured them he was fine. He just wanted to be prepared.

And prepared he was.

And for good reason.