"It was my hallucination. "
Sanskaar thinks as again his eyes gets watered.

"Why is she so selfless.... She is not worried about herself but my.. My.. Thr...oat!! God!!! Stay blessed Ragini! I hope you will get even better guy than Laksh. "
He thinks.

"Wha...aaa...t....? Did you actually say that you are normal!!! "
Exclaims Swara while Sanskaar nods.

With Raglak

Elders sent them out to spend some time with each other and they were in the car. Ragini was constantly worried about Swara... What if she does something that Sanskaar will come to know about the 2 of them.

Laksh looks towards her and stops the car near Chat Street and says: -

"Ragini.. You know what happened last night? I murdered the state's CM.. "
He says narrowing his eyes at her.

"Ohh... Then! "
She says totally lost... Her mind fully focussed between Swara and Sanskaar.

"Then what!! Police came, appreciated me... We had some tea and then they left. "
His eyes narrowed more.

"Oh then!! "
Says Ragini still lost.

"Then what, Ragini kissed Laksh... "

"Greaaat..I am so happy for you.. "
Laksh chuckles this time and says..

"Repeat what I said!! "

"Ragini kissed Laksh. "
She says and then realizes till the time he was laughing. Her mouth opens wiiidddeeee!!

"Wwh...aa...att?? When I!! Laksh... What are you saying!! "
She says facing her face other side due to shyness.

"And what are you doing?? You are with me but your brain is somewhere else! "
He says pouting.
Ragini goes Aww at him.

"Woohh.. Sorry Laksh but I was thinking something. "

"I don't know... When you are with me just think about us!! "
He says frowning.

"Ohkaayyyy....Now I will never do it again.. Sorry.! "

"It's okay.. "
He turns his eyes cutely. Ragini chuckles.

"Come... Get off the car... "
Says Laksh.

"But Why? "

"Because we reached.. "

"Ohhhh... "
She tries to open the lock but the lock doesn't open. Laksh looks at her trouble and leans to her side to open the door.

Ragini freezes on this while Laksh looks towards her and they fell in an eyelock. They stay there for a few seconds when Ragini's phone rings taking them out of the situation. Laksh immediately backs off and gets out of the car while Ragini does the same. Both were red.

"Uhhhmmm.. Ragini.. Your phone!! "
Laksh says fumbling.

"Ohhh sorry sorry! "
She takes her phone out immediately to find Swara calling her.

"Swara? "
She accepts the call.
Here Laksh murmurs.

"Betaal bankar chipak gayi hai Ragini se!!!
Behan na hogyi ptaani Ragini ka doosra pati ho gyi hai!!! Koala!! "
(She is glued to Ragini like Betaal. Doesn't act like sister instead acts like her second husband!! Huh!!)