Patience | the fight

(Patience ⬆ and what she's wearing) "you gotta have Patience

*3 weeks later*
Los Angeles California, 7:00pm, Patience's part.

HEY BITCHESSSS!! 😜, I'm Patience and I'm a mf city girl I've always had a dark spirit and a dark personality. I formed a group long ago where every year we go pay a visit to an juvie type girl school to do volunteer work and spread words of encouragement to all the troubled girls there but sadly this years our last year because shit not working out. We got to the juvie school for girls they let us in, and the dim hallways where packed full of girls talking and minding their business, showed us around and where we could set up/volunteer at and went on out of site, we were all left alone, so we first started with the kitchen, the rest of the crew made.they're way into the kitchen as me and Zen my day 1 followed behind them.

"This zen made out with her 1 day and she wouldn't leave so she became my day 1 friend"

As we were walking this girl (Majin) was staring us down smirking at us.

We mean mugged at her back.

And she the whispers to another girl. "Who tf are those weak ass caca (shit) ass bitches??? I would rape the hell out of that white one 😏"

"Majin stop it, please don't do this today" the girl she was whispering to said to her. I snapped out at Majin with hella attitude. "Who tf are you, you bleached skin, expired milk, great value Denise Huxtable ass bitch"

Her face got red as She spat out. "OH NO BITCH DON'T TRY ME I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS UP AND DOWN THIS PLACE, I'M THE TOUGHEST BITCH UP IN HERE!!"

Before I could say something zen cut in and said.

"Patience who is this bleached Bianca droopy old lady hairy pussy Cosby kid wannabe ass hoe?? Don't she know that we'll kick her ass back in the 80s with the rest of the Huxtables?" I laugh at what she said, and said. "Periodt"

the girl (Majin) then had a slick look on her face and begin to say. "You see now that's a white chick keeping as a slave and pounding like 50 times"

Zen begins to say something but I stop her and snap at the girl. "Bitch put 1 hand on her and I will bash your fucking skull open, stab you 80 times, let zen over here finish the job, and leave your body in the woods for buzzards and maggots to feast of it bitch don't try me you know I'm not the one I'm not like 1 of these other girls that you could bully and scar off 🔫🔪" after I said that she got in my face with a smirk and said. "Oh really Bitch you don't scare me" then she pushed me, the next thing I know I pushed her so hard she slammed into the wall with a loud thud echoing the room and say. "Bitch what I tell you?" Then I grab her by her skinny pencil ✎ neck then slammed her on the ground, you could hear a loud pop enter the room, she (Majin) then got up screaming and yelling, just as I was about to punch her zen stepped in looked at her and said. "What did you say you was gonna do to me again?" The girl (Majin) said. "Bitch you heard me the first time you white slave" I yell out to zen with a sneaky smile. "ZEN!!....HIT THAT HOE!! 😏" *zen looks at Majin* "yeah I thought so" zen then punches the hell out of her and the girl (Majin) falls back and hit the wall then Zen grabs her by her hair and slams her into the wall several times she then grabs her by her hair and drag her to the bed rail while everyone's yelling and filming us. "Ooouu I gotta pee lawd 😭" said 1 girl while filming.