Chapter 8

The next morning Quinn woke up feeling lighter than he had in years.  Elayna was a breath a fresh air, she was beautiful and kind but also strong.  Turning his head he watched her in the early morning light, he had thought he was falling for her but looking at her realized he had already fallen.  He just hoped that she felt the same for him.  All of sudden he felt her nuzzle into his neck, "Good morning Giant."  "Good morning Lil' Bit,  you want to go to the diner?"   "Yes but uh, um.."  Rolling over and settling on top of her he smirked, "What is it baby?"  Blushing profusely, "Can we shower together first?"  Smiling widely he kissed her senseless, "Damn Straight!"

While at the diner Quinn and Elayna sat talking about little things and enjoying each others company and the meal.  Quinn heard the bell over the door open and saw Elayna stiffen and go pale. Turning around in his seat he looked back and saw Jacob Hale coming in, when he looked towards Quinn and Elayna, he saw the shock then smirk come on his face.  "Well Elayna, imagine seeing you here."  Elayna was shaking by this point and Quinn had enough.  Standing in front of Elayna he looked at Jacob, "I don't know what you want but you better rethink it."  "I'm just here for breakfast, have a nice day. Nice seeing you Elayna, I'll let your mom know you are ok, she was so worried."   After he walked away, Quinn looked at Elayna noticing her pale face and how bad she was shaking. He paid for the food and helped her on his bike and went to the club house.  

After arriving at the clubhouse Quinn led Elayna inside to the bar telling her to wait for him. Going up to Chibs he asked to speak to him, grabbing Elayna they all went to Quinn's room. "Ok baby, we need an explanation." Taking a deep breath Elayna grabbed their hands "The night I learned who my dad was, Mary was having a dinner party for some clients. One of them was an older gentleman, I didn't know who he was.  He asked Mary if she would be willing to give me to him and she said she would think about it, when I showed him out he crowded me into the wall and said he always gets what he wants.  Then the morning I came here I was waiting for George and I heard the door bell, when I answered it was the man from dinner I ran and he tackled me in the kitchen. I have no doubt he was going to rape me, he was feeling me all over and then George hit in the head knocking him out and we came here. I hadn't seen him again till the diner."  After she was done she took a deep breath waiting for the men to say something. When she looked at them, she could see they were pissed.  Quinn leaned over kissing her hard then walking out, Chibs looked at his daughter trying to not cry. "He's not angry with you honey, he is angry at Jacob. Don't worry we will take care of this, why don't you wait in the front room while we men talk?" Walking out to the main room, Chibs whispered to Jax and then called church.  Before Quinn could go in the room Chibs whispered in his ear, Quinn than looked at her and came over.  Grabbing her in a hug "Don't worry Lil' Bit, I will always be here for you. I love you so much. Remember your my One." Kissing her one more time he followed the men into chapel and winked at her before closing the doors.