Chapter 4

Elayna nervously sat next to Piney at the picnic table outside, she really wanted to know her father but she was so worried he would turn her away.  While she was sitting there waiting two motorcycles came in, as she watched they got off and took their helmets off. The first one was bald and kind of scary looking while the other had long hair, a black beanie and was freaking huge.  She watched them for a minute before the tall one turned and noticed her and Piney, he nudged the other guys arm and pointed to them and starting walking over.  She scooted closer to Piney trying not appear to nervous, Piney just grabbed her hand assuring her it was ok. "Hey Old Man, who's the chick? "Boy's, this is Elayna and she is off limits." The tall one hadn't said anything yet just looked at her quietly, Elayna ended up looking back at him. She thought she would be nervous but for some reason she felt kind of safe, just then the doors to the club house came flying open. She watched as a middle aged man with scars on his cheeks came out followed by George, when he spotted her he slowly made his way over.  Stopping in front of her Piney, George came up and introduced them. "Chibs, this is Elayna, honey this is your father Chibs or Fillip." As the two other men stood shocked, Chibs sat down across from Elayna, "Um, are ya alright? George told me about this morning. And about Mary, she treated you pretty bad from what I heard. Um, I am sorry, if I had known..." Elayna put her hand over his and squeezed, "It's not your fault, you didn't know. But I'm here now and we can get to know each other if you want." Smiling back he said "There is nothing I want more."

After talking a little more they decided to go in the clubhouse so Chibs could introduce her to his brothers. "Everyone, listen up. I want to introduce you to my daughter Elayna, sweetheart these are my brothers. This is our president Jax, then this is Tig, Bobby, Juice, Happy, Opie, who is Piney's kid and then Quinn." Elayna looked at them slowly but lingered on Quinn before shooting her gaze back to the floor. "Why do you keep looking at the floor darlin?" "Um, it's one of the rules, never look at them in the eye." Chibs softly grabbed her chin bringing her face up, "Sweetie, you don't have to follow any of Mary's rules here, you can look at anyone you want. Ok." "Uh ok but it might take a little to get used to not following them so just bare with me please."

Across the room Quinn watched the young lady, she had peaked his interest as soon as he saw her outside.  She was stunning and yet shy, Quinn usually didnt care for shy, but with her it drew him in. He couldnt wait to get to know her, she didnt know it yet but she was his.