"Koga what are you doing here?" You state coldly.

"I'm here to fix things even if you still hate me after. I need to tell you the truth about that day." He said with a sad undertone.

"Fine I'll listen to you but you got only 3 minutes to explain. Got it?"

"Yes I got it (y/n)."

"Alright then you have my attention for the next 3 minutes Koga so talk." You state flatly.

"Can we talk alone?" Koga asks looking over to your friends nervously.

"Fine." You say as you get up and walk towards Koga. You walk off with Koga and out of ear shot of everyone and talk.

"What did you want? What can you say that would change my view on you?" You ask sorta spiteful.

"She had helped us the day before and i was just trying to say thanks. I didn't tell you because I didn't think. I was shaken up from the day before because we had a big fight. We had a not good day and it went horrible and we had to have help. She helped us and I was just trying to thank her. I know I shouldn't have came to your territory without telling you what was happening, but I did want to tell you. I just couldn't understand what had just happened and all I knew was she had helped save us. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I really did want to but it just didn't happen in time." He breathes out as he feels a weight come off his chest.

"You went to thank her? I didn't know. She only mentioned not liking you and I apologized for almost killing her." You say a little sad.

"It's ok. It's my fault for not telling you. I just hope you can forgive me for being stupid." He looks at you with pleading eyes.

"As long as you promise to always come to me and tell me when you come home." You smirk.

"Thank you (y/n)." He wraps you in a hug and inhales your sweet scent.

Sesshomaru

It had been about 2 months since the Kagura incident with Sesshomaru. You were currently sitting on the edge of a waterfall with your friends.

"No way! You actually got into a fight with him? And you didn't die?" Asked Yume astounded at the fact you're alive.

"Wow Yume you make it sound like (y/n) can't handle herself." Aiya says flatly and a little harsh.

"Hey give her some slack she can't always be bright." Hanami stabs back at Aiya.

"Hey that's not nice!" Yells Yume.

"Girls can you not fight right now." You respond to the verbal fight.

"Look we want to know how you managed to survive a fight with Sesshomaru is all." Yume reiterates the previously asked question.

"I survived yes, but my heart still hurts that he just walked away without saying anything." You answer with tears threatening to fall.

"He doesn't deserve you if he did that. He could have at least said goodbye, but he didn't, he just left. But the good news is that you still got us though." Hanami says with a smile while hugging you from the side.

"That's true. Thank you guys for being here for me." You smile back. Just then you heard a familiar voice screaming for help. Your ears perk up at the sound. It almost sounds close enough to go to. You look to your friends to see they also hear the voice but are not too interested in where it's coming from. You get up and sniff the air. The familiar scent comes to you as you immediately recognize it as Jaken and Rin. You follow the smell and voice till you get to a clearing and see Rin in trouble as Jaken is running around trying to help but failing. You see Rin trying to escape the grasp of a ogre while Jaken is trying to use his staff of two heads to throw fire at it. Of course hes missing 90% of the time bc he's dumb but he's at least trying. You rush over and slay the ogre, saving Rin in the process.