"Thank yall for watching her." She said getting Aaliyah from Quincy.

"Anytime." I said smiling at her.

"Well me and my lady got somewhere to go so we finna dip." Quincy told her grabbing me by my waist and heading to the car.

"So where we going ?" I asked once we got settled in the car.

"Just enjoy the ride." He said winking at me....

"Nooo, that was your fault got us kicked out the dollar store." I said laughing.

"You should have never started with me." He pleaded. Okay so long story short Quincy got us kicked out of the dollar store awhile back cause he bust bookoo cold drink cans on the floor.

"All i did was grab your li booty tootie." I coo'd

"That gay ass shit, and i told you if you did it again i was going to throw a cold drink at you. And that's what i did." He shrugged.

"You threw 3 !" I exclaimed.

"Your li ass kept doing it." He said as he parked the car.

"Aww, i never ate from here before it's good ?" I asked absorbing the nice restaurant in front of me.

"Yeah, they shit be bumpin." He said getting out the car coming to open up my door.

"Thank you." I said as he helped me out.

"You too fine for me." He said smiling down at me.

"No, it's the other way around." I said standing on my tip toes to give him a kiss.

"Just one kiss cause you be starting shit." He chuckled kissing me.

"That don't be me, so boom." I said walking ahead of him.

"Reservations for QD" Quincy said and I chuckled a bit. Who puts a reservation under there street name.

"Right this way." We followed behind a waitress before we got seated. My phone was still going off and i looked at it

Unknown: avoiding me won't make me go away.

I read in my head before sighing and placing my phone on the table face down.

"You straight ?" Quincy asked me.

"Yeah, somebody just had the wrong number." I assured.

"You sure ?" He asked. "Cause you been acting a little suspicious lately." He said catching me off guard.

"What are you implying ?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"You got a side nigga ?" He asked bluntly.

"What ?" I asked in disbelief. He just shrugged then leaned back in his chair and folded his arms waiting for me to speak.

"Your deadass ?" I asked looking at him. He just continued to look at me.

"Im not cheating on you."

"Why i feel like you lying ?" He asked me leaning forward.

"So you don't trust me... wow." I said with a chuckle.

"You know what, you don't have to believe me, im going to the bathroom so while im gone i hope you get your head cleared." I said as i got up and walked to the bathroom.

"So this nigga wanna say im cheating on him when he's the one that be cheating." I said to myself as i looked at myself in the mirror. Then he was really trying to grill me like wow.

I was taking my phone out to check the time but I couldn't find it. Where the fuck did i put my phone. Oh shit i left it on the table. I rushed out the bathroom back to the table where i seen Quincy standing up.
I continued to walk until i got into view.