wholesome

"Stephennnnnn......" Tony dragged out and cuddled closer to the other male.

"Tony I need to go to the sanctum, " Stephen sighed and pet Tony's hair.

"No you don't, "  Tony grabbed Stephens waist and snuggled into his warm clothes. 

"That's it, I'm going, " Stephen stood up and walked towards the dresser, Tony still hanging onto him.

"Please, Stephen? Just for one day?" Tony whined and hugged the taller man tighter.

Stephen looked at his pleading eyes and sighed after a minute of silence. "Fine, just for this one day, I'll let Wong know that I can't come, " Stephen mumbled and Tony yelled as he let go of his waist.

Stephen smiled and started rushing toward the bedroom door. "No!" Tony exclaimed and threw himself over to Stephen.

"I just joking! I'm not going anywhere!" Stephen Laughed and pryed Tony off of his legs. Tony smiled and stood up, hugging his chest tightly.

"Can I at least tell Wong?" Stephen asked and put his head on top of Tony's. Tony sighed and nodded, letting go of the Sorcerer.

Stephen smiled and opened a portal to the library. Wong was looking through books, listening to Beyoncé. "Wong, " Stephen caught his attention. "I can't come in today, Tony won't let me, " Wong sighed and rolled his eyes, already expecting that.

"Fine, go cuddle with your boyfriend, "

Stephen smiled and went back through the portal he conjured. It closed behind him and Tony jumped onto Stephen, making him fall onto the bed.

"Stop!" Stephen laughed and pushed the billionaire off of him. Tony laughed and hugged his sides, moving his body so he could put his head in the crook of Stephen's neck.

They stayed in silence for a while, just lying there and enjoying the company of each other. Tony spoke, "I love you, Stephen, "

Stephen smiled and turned his head to the side, resting his chin on Tony's hair. "I love you too, "

Ack, this is short! I'm sorry about that but I haven't been able to write as much as I did in the summer but I hope when I'm not bombarded with pages of work, I can hopefully write more!

I hope you all have a good day and enjoy your weekend! :)